KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I've meant to add in a small cooldown to that scene for a while, but then I see something shiny and get distracted. Like this one time I was...Oooo something shiny!!!
It's still classic though. Whenever it showed up I just knew Billy was going to be drained, like the husk that he looks like, its about the only time I find his physique fits the situation.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I got mom's fetish, sis fetish, Nikki fetish and Denise fetish. anybody gets the other girls fetishes?

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
hahahaha
yesterday i saw the scene '' mom destroys billy s ass'' for the first time
and (although i dislike anything in MY ass ) this made me laugh and this
sort off scenes make me love this game even more , the story writer(s)
have great sence of humor.

cant wait to see mary implented , but pls dont stop teasing , tease more

greetz

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Ok, i have to ask since i am in like my second week in game and have 2 girls in love with me -- been playing about 6 hours only... I keep looking in phone hoping there would be someone new. Question- when do i get new contacts in phone?

Ok and what is the GL under cheats mean.. it has 2 options.. yes i'm new sorry :(

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Ok, i have to ask since i am in like my second week in game and have 2 girls in love with me -- been playing about 6 hours only... I keep looking in phone hoping there would be someone new. Question- when do i get new contacts in phone?

Ok and what is the GL under cheats mean.. it has 2 options.. yes i'm new sorry :(
you need to raise favor of the girl you want the number to above 60, ask for a small favor and the option to ask for the number will be there among others

Reactions: Jeepster

Aid1

Jan 19, 2018
Always been at a loss about these. How did you get those?
Fetisches start off by asking them questions under the "small favor" tag.
Once you have won all the skill-checks and gotten the answers for those questions, more questions apear under the "large favor" tag.
Once you have all of those, it is time to have dates with the person to explore their fetish. For mom its the coffee-shop, shopping for Sis and jogging for Nicki. Denise instead has some special kiss/grope sex-actions I belive.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
shopping for Sis
It is important to note that it is online shopping (engage) rather than shopping (date). The other two girls also initiate by engage-level interactions. Probably because a girl can be reprogrammed at the date-level. (And Denise does initiate by contact interactions.)

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
a bit of a small question actually 2 of them - still wondering what these are.
1. Under turn on cheats there is GL with 2 options which are... Felix Felicis & Kobayashi Maru. What are they?
2nd question is it possible for true Fullscreen and to take the text down and see full picture.
Thanks again and liking this one so far :)

ChaosDvS

May 6, 2017
The two options, if I remember right, are supposed to be % of chance for scenes to happen?
And I'm pretty sure it's still middle mouse button to remove text.

Reactions: Jeepster

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Thanks took a break to come to see if there was an answer gonna shoot for a double take hehe Thanks for quick response!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I want to love this game but I always lose interest after a week or two in-game, I think I'm going to bite the bullet and just install the cheat mod.
I'll grant that the Influence points (what you need ungodly amounts of) you get from Public Work and the Neighbourhood Watch (and the +100 School Influence you get once a month) make the game's progress unnaturally slow. Persevere. If you go full-bore cheaty, you might miss something.

Reactions: Centurion

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I want to love this game but I always lose interest after a week or two in-game, I think I'm going to bite the bullet and just install the cheat mod.
I'll grant that the Influence points (what you need ungodly amounts of) you get from Public Work and the Neighbourhood Watch (and the +100 School Influence you get once a month) make the game's progress unnaturally slow. Persevere. If you go full-bore cheaty, you might miss something.
If you want to play the game with as little cheating as possible I recommend you to use "Get Lucky" for success rate on school lessons. It's almost mandatory for Samantha's and Allie's school quest to make any sense. You shouldn't be afraid of cheating in money and influence points also, as you need to grind a lot to get where you can start to use powers.

If you don't want to cheat money get Mind Control early and make them money drones (especially Larson). But remember, there is no goal, the fun (at least for me) is to test the countless options the game offers.

I also will shamelessly promote Radioactive mod from Geiger. This mod should be part of the game, especially if you want to cheat as little as possible. All the modders have my respect though, they do fantastic work.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes