Saracin218

Apr 20, 2018
How did you unlock this scene???
You first need the 2 Gender Shift options and the Monster Cock, which means picking Well Endowed at the start. Next ask Allie to skip class and have sex. After selecting Generous a few times you should get the extra options of Monster Cock, Half Shift (Futa), or Full Shift (Girl on Girl).

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
Would it kill someone to update the OP with current change logs? I will literally get the information for you.

Vodekur

Oct 4, 2017
Ok some issues. For some reason when you have sex with mom the Nikkia pictures begin to appear. Nikkia Nympho and Obsession Menu slots do not appear on the phone. That is is for now. It would be very cool if there is a way to bring down inhibition to zero without have to apply reprogramming (a new skill may be)

Rusty11

Feb 25, 2018
You can reduce inhibition with Emphatic Link instead of Mind Control re-programming. Best way is to link Trust to Confidence, but Love/Lust to Confidence are also an option.

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
i am wondering i don't remember if i had choosen the well enbowed perk at the beginning of the game is there any console comand to enable it or any mod so i don't haave to start all over again???

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
Question: which file must I copy to import my achievements (photos collection) from my old version (last played v0.22 and moved to the new one now). My old save files work fine and get automatically imported, but I'm missing the photos. It's a hustle to do everything again and some of them are not possible anymore.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
My post page 263 for download game is updated 0.24.01 on GDrive, Mega will be tonight.
CheatMod Simple Full Cheat seems work fine with this version. But if you find bug, please report me on the thread of the MOD

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Would it kill someone to update the OP with current change logs? I will literally get the information for you.

Done :FuckYea:
but next time @ one of the uploaders or a mod to add it ok?

NoboodyDies

Nov 12, 2017
cant access the mind control things as Powers is still crossed out in the menus. "Powers: You dont have any or youre out of energy." I'm at level 3 mind control and 100 energy,, can anyone help me out? Feel like im missing most of the game not being able to use powers

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes