Aug 4, 2017
This game has more variables and their potential combinations than there are atoms in the universe ..tired of trying to achieve the right variables to get to all the scenes

Phoneman73

Oct 2, 2017
This game has more variables and their potential combinations than there are atoms in the universe ..tired of trying to achieve the right variables to get to all the scenes
As long as you do not complete the Derek recruitment at this point (as it ends the current version) its a major grind to get everything achieved. Personally, I just spend time grinding this while waiting for other game updates. The Obsessive scenes at night are the hardest since it's all RNG and they have to have the obsessive status to even trigger. If you are insistent on seeing the scenes, use the Universal Cheat mod that Kinnerman posted. It still relies on the RNG to determine the scene you get but at least it triggers.

Reactions: Cirro84

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Bee you gee ... eff ee ess tee .. bug fest! AKA any SuperPowered build! :eek:

someanone

Jun 8, 2017
Max out all three levels of Enhanced Senses and Flight should give you a total of 6 style.

As far as his looks go, it fits the story. He is a comic book geek that dreams of being the next big superhero but his family is poor and can only afford the "lame" Enhanced Senses. This is actually one of the best powers as it gives you the most info on other characters.
thanks

Glave27

Aug 26, 2017
19.00 released. Changelog

What's new?
  • Psychosism Combat Powers
  • SymPathic Link Combat Powers
  • Combat Minigame
  • 18 new combat styles
  • 4 new combat opponents
  • Rank 3 School Job: Security
  • The Neighborhood Watch
  • Cleaned-up Tutorial
  • Massive Bug Fixes

What's it Mean?
Psychosism Combat Powers - Aura's haven't been added yet, but the activate able powers have.

• Waking Dream
  • Crosswire: Pain to Pleasure
  • Feast of Fears
SymPathic Link Combat Powers

• Confidence Overload
  • Lure
  • Positive Scramble
Combat MiniGame - There's a new action under general offense called unzip. Requirements have to met to enable this action. The winner of the mini game gets a critical hit on their opponent.

18 new combat styles - Technically only 17 new combat styles, as you fought one previously with the Smelly Bum. But I've changed the timers enough for it to feel like a different fight as well. Be prepared to pepper sprayed, kicked in the balls, flashed, and bribed. Some people just tend to fight dirtier than others :p

4 New Combat Opponents - There are now 2 enemies you can fight at the school and 2 you can fight while on patrol.

Rank 3 School Job: Security - The first Rank 3 Job released. It only seemed fitting for it to be the combat oriented one, given the rest of the release. A lot more opportunity to gain influence and money.

The Neighborhood Watch - Billy's first steps to being a hero (for you physical oriented players)

Cleaned-up Tutorial - I updated the tutorial to include some of the new buttons that weren't around when I made the old tutorial, and I made a whole tutorial about grades and studying.

Massive Bug Fixes - I didn't have enough time to fix the typos, but I fixed every bug reported, that I was able to reproduce. Which were a lot of em ^_^

Anything Else?
Indeed! I had enough time to render Stephanies Fetish content. I just didn't have enough time to write it. So the images are included in this release, and I'll release a small patch to tie her fetish scenes into the game.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
we'll only get danni in the game around version 0.30 :FeelsBadMan:
I just want the superbabes. Hentai Gods know when we're gonna get them. Dammit. I wanna mind break them now. I wanna. I wanna. I wanna. :disappointed:

sarumaru

May 9, 2017
@Glave27
Thanks for keeping us plebs updated with the patch notes.

I haven't play this game since v0.14, been waiting for more contents like the combat system.

Can someone tell me what the characters' fetish is about? Is it just a scene like obsessive/nympho or does it unlock something else?

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Ive been looking all-around and you need the sister-perk at the begining of the game, how do you get the sister-perk??????

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
@sarumaru it does a few things, it gives a third option when asking for sex like normal where you would see generous and selfish, it also has other minor effects like dialogue changes, for moms dominant it often has effects on other peoples scenes so it causes variations like with Larson's 3rd obsession scene if mom is fetish triggered she will dom Larson.

As for Denises rough sex/rape thing it gives rough versions of most of her basic sex actions.

Both need to be started in conversations in the minor favour menu, mom will also need to go to the coffee shop and be a bit abusive to the barista.

Fetish on average supplies more images than a nympho or obsessive scene set, that is why Baal often takes longer to bring fetish stuff out, it's not a total game changer but it does give more scenes to find if that's your bag.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Will have to wait for another good soul to upload to other mirrors, I already downloaded something through mega so I can't download this right now

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes