NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
I got this error. How do i fix it? DynamicImage u'Characters/Denise/Obsessive/[d.pose].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Denise/Obsessive/unstable.png')

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
I know there was a full list of commands somewhere, but I think I lost where it was. I can't remember the global influence, school influence, etc. codes for the console.

gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
Has anybody managed to use the 'unzip' attack in combat? I'm guessing it has to do with your opponent's willpower, but I don't have enough willpower-draining attacks to even get them down below 50 before knocking them out with punches.

I also want to give a shout-out to Baal for finally updating the tutorial to include an explanation for the study system. It's been a loooong time coming and should resolve a lot of the reasons people get stuck learning the ropes of this game, as well as answering one of the main questions new players ask the thread over and over and over again (not that everybody will read the tutorial, of course, but there's not much to do about that one).

Later on, I'm considering addressing the combat system in depth, but let me give players a piece of advice right now: natural physical 2 is the bare minimum to reasonably win a fight. Probably even better to wait until you get to natural physical 3.

At this point, though, the optimal gameplay loop starts the same as before: focus on natural social and mental, get your grades up, get enough initiative influence to get your first resistance training to buy flight and open up public ops, and THEN when you get enough initiative influence to start boosting your natural physical stats you might consider doing so to start getting into the combat system. Otherwise, I don't think the combat system offers enough early-game benefits yet to be worth the grind at that point in your playthrough unless you're explicitly trying to check out combat as quickly as possible.

Also, the level 3 security job does open up a bit of new content, but probably isn't the most efficient way to make money even if you can reliably win fights. Better to stick to upgraded level 2 jobs for that.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
will this version be modded or they'll w8 for the patch?

Aug 16, 2017
i just looked at OP and my first thought was 'why is there no bloody changelog?'

zip across to page 172 and HEY PRESTO....

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes