gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Billy is a mess, he looks like a crackhead, is too tall and too skinny, a bad combination, his hair is ridiculous and his normal clothes are horrible, even more because of the body type, the only time he looks acceptable are when he is in school uniform so he looks a bit more normal

thankfully the girls look very nice, which is what matters

Reactions: Arap12 and Daijuna

ZenonX

Jul 13, 2017
Have to agreed on the looks of Billy. I think it's designed so that we don't like him ;) maybe in the future there is some way for us to "personalize" the looks of it.

m0us

Dec 28, 2016
Ehh, our boy Billy looks appropriately funny. He's basically locked into comedy, though, because there's no way you're ever going to make him look cool unless you stick him inside of a mech. I guess if you're going down some sort of evil mastermind approach, Billy might look tolerable in a suit?

Anyway, I'm not sure why Baal wanted a revivified corpse to be the protag, but it's worked out thus far.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
he'll definitely not redo all the render of the game just because he looks lame, making it twice because of the dick perk is probably already too much of a pain

tx650

Mar 6, 2017
My understanding about Billy's appearance is that it will change as you gain more superpowers. Now he looks like a concentration camp victim, but once he gets some more super strength powerups he may start to look different. Similar to how the "well endowed" perk increases penis size. He will most likely look closer to how he looks in the mother's obsessive scenes when he is dreaming about being on TV.

Reactions: Volta and badblonde

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
he'll definitely not redo all the render of the game just because he looks lame, making it twice because of the dick perk is probably already too much of a pain
the point of this game is your a dweeb loser ... lol that gets lucky as the powers done ware off :p so at the start of the game he looks the part lol

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
@edrick i don't have a way to grind it but maxing flight gives a flat bonus which is a rather nice +3 i think

For people talking about how Billy looks i entirely agree, and as to needing to re-render the whole game for a body change that is not entirely true, the well endowed perk is only more work for when Billy is naked and the penis is showing, for a good number of the sex scenes you can't tell which prop is being used due to the penis being inside the girl and as such i doubt Baal changes it, why make more work for yourself and increase the game data size?

While a body change for say herculean strength or polymorphism would be a huge work load should the changes be subtle or restricted to the body rather than the face like in the dream sequence as mentioned by @tx650 i think the work load would not be undo-able and this is why:

-If Baal is any good he's saving scenes in Daz all the time and should have a near or ready to render version of pretty much every scene meaning setup time would be restricted to re-posing and the like, most of the work would be done.

-even in sex-centric image sets like obsessive not all of them actually show billy and if they do it is often a head shot, an example being in the nympho image set for Sam as of v17 the set contains 50 images, 11 of these don't show billy at all and a further 5 only show Billy clothed and from the shoulder up, the former of these would not need to be rendered again and the later depends on how pronounced the body change is.

-Quite a few renders have an alpha channel as the background so they overlay on the applicable background, these take significantly less time to render than complete scenes.

I'd say that the number of scenes that would need to be reproduced should Billy have a significant body change is around 1/2 to 3/4 depending on how drastic the change is, if the change would not show through full school uniform for example then the work load would obviously be lower.

I'm not suggesting that this will happen or even that it's likely to happen just that it is possible and not necessarily as much work as it sounds, I wouldn't hold your breathe though unless Baal hires a dedicated render monkey.

Reactions: Tinymanhood

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
@Volta I think Baal is going to advance the story and change billy looks ...as the story goes on ... like a noob hero ( or villain) getting stronger as years pass by, this also means a part 2ish story will change the heros looks lol

Daijuna

Jul 4, 2017
I figured Herclean Stregnth is what would get him buffer whenever it comes out in a future update so I already knew that he's going to get a better body and it's been the single most update feature I've been looking foward to for quite a long time. However just because he's supposed to look weak and look the part of a loser doesn't mean I have to like it. No one's body gets like that unless they do drugs...lol. I could point out several designs regarding his body that would only happen if you don't eat and become anorexic or consume heavy drugs like cocaine.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
He look way less lame at the first obssessive mom dream sequence, where he is being interviewed

Indy66

Oct 7, 2017
Am I the only one looking forward to the sadism content to go live? There's a bit of this already in the game, so I'm curious to see exactly what kind of content it will hold.

Reactions: Volta

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Am I the only one looking forward to sadism content to go live?...
Well, you may play a little prick, even more than right now. Can work. But to be honest, with the MC's looks it is hard to understand for me how he can dominate any girl without mind control, let alone have his way with an 'opponent' (let's say 'superhumans' fight - no way I'd be believable).^^
If we get some 'Dr. Jekyll - Mr. Hyde' plot I'd be different though... Let's see.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Not my fetish, but who am I to kink-shame?
Never heard that before, I will have to remember kink-shame.

Overall I am still impatient to see more of the content we had in the RAGs game. Loved all of what that had to offer, the Renpy version while nice is a pale shadow in comparison even at this late date.

Reactions: Ungawa and Cirro84

Phoneman73

Oct 2, 2017
how to increase style ?
Max out all three levels of Enhanced Senses and Flight should give you a total of 6 style.

As far as his looks go, it fits the story. He is a comic book geek that dreams of being the next big superhero but his family is poor and can only afford the "lame" Enhanced Senses. This is actually one of the best powers as it gives you the most info on other characters.

Phoneman73

Oct 2, 2017
Is it even possible to unlock Danni (by corrupting Freddy) and unlock Tamara in the same playthrough?
Yes, don't follow Tamara until after you tutor her to the point she asks you out on a date. Then, do not accept the date until you follow her to the point of fighting the bum. Now you can accept the date and continue her path. After you follow her till you fight the bum, you can just go home on Mondays and get the Danni path. Of course this means never finishing the Derek path as that would end this version of the game. Hope this makes sense.

Reactions: Cirro84
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes