Sumegai

Oct 12, 2018
I think he meant gender change. You have the Polymorph skill which will temporarily change you to a girl. Let's you go after the lesbian girl without having to change her with a suppression. As far as i know there isn't a way to change anyone other character gender. Can corrupt the annoying club member into feminisation but never went down that path far enough to know if you make him a girl.

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
Getting a missing image error in the middle of Larson's 3rd obsessive scene with Maggie obsessive and taboo NOT unlocked. After clicking ignore about a dozen times I can proceed to the next morning.
Edit: Also fetish hasn't been unlocked yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also getting an error after winning each and every fight. Ignoring once does the charm. This one's from the school security job "normal success" fight.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No mods used and no console fiddling. Also it's not a save from a previous version.

LariatQ

Apr 30, 2017
I have removed this game. It has become tedious to restart from the beginning after every update, and I don't enjoy tedious.

MyNameIsGantz

Nov 1, 2018
Can someone help? I've started numerous games and I can't get Tamara to join the NCDHL, even if I never have Freddy follow her. I know you're meant to tutor her until she joins, but it just doesn't happen even when I get her all the way up to 100 favour, 100 love, 100 lust, everything. I have the goal open for recruiting NCDHL members, I haven't had Freddy follow her at all ... but I just can never get Tamara to join.

Is there something I need to do first to get her to join?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Is there something I need to do first to get her to join?
Read this for getting Tamara recruitment going. IMS, she'll join up the day after the invitation. From your description, it sounds like you may need to have Freddy follow her once.

Saracin218

Apr 20, 2018
I love that people are upset with the hard reset with update .30. He hasn't done something like this since around .15, and its to prevent errors from old save files. There was plenty of warning, he's been saying that .30 would require starting over since I think update .25 or .26 and I'm sure it was brought up on this forum often. Let me give you a heads up now, you'll need to start over with update .45. You've got a little over a year to be prepared!

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
I have removed this game. It has become tedious to restart from the beginning after every update, and I don't enjoy tedious.
If you think this game is tedious, so go away
How many version have you played to say EVERY ? 0.29 to 0.30 ? oh, maybe it mean every, because that's all you have

Reactions: badblonde

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
I just use the full cheat mod(it is in the op) to skip the grind.
Once i seen all the new renders i tent to try and roleplay it.
The grind then becomes "fun"(as in it makes me feel like i earned it rather then got it)

Reactions: DJsona and Wrynn13

ak127a

Sep 19, 2018
why is the game size so huge and the renders are of such a low quality?
I agree that the game is good , but the graphics...man, look at some other games , take milfy city for example , the graphics are so good , the size is only about 900mb.
Why is it so?

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
why is the game size so huge and the renders are of such a low quality?
I agree that the game is good , but the graphics...man, look at some other games , take milfy city for example , the graphics are so good , the size is only about 900mb.
Why is it so?
Because there is a shit ton of scenes and possibilities.

Reactions: dragoon93041

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
Am I doing something wrong in this game or is it **** unplayable without mods like Radioactive? You need in rep in the hundreds, favor, love and all kinds of shit and you get +4 and stuff per action. This game would take 100s of hours at the rate I'm going if I didn't just use the cheat button.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
IS there an x-ray in this game? and if so how does it work/look like?
Once you upgrade enhance sences(your starting power) you can see the naked body of woman by pressing a buttion looking like an x ray hand on the top of the screen.
This will increase energie or will power depending on what flaws you unlocked.
Be warned: It is extreemly easy to lose willpower.
Be careful and jerk off regularly.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes