Mod Ren'Py SuperPowered: Radioactive [v0.45.03-RA12] [T.Geiger]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Check it again. Had left the message window open without hitting Save.
Ok lol

I found the problem. The char _ *. rpyc files are overwritten by RA, and they do not contain calls to SFC_Replay ;)
So, to use the replay with RA, it will be necessary to wait for the update of RA on the 0.29.01 or higher ..
So it depends on the availability of @T.Geiger to update ;)

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Updated for SuperPowered 0.29.01!

GetLucky does not need to be updated from 0.29.00 at this time.

With this version, Radioactive will no longer include the original code's callback labels. There's more than 7k, and a significant percentage of them got bumped this time (which would mean a lot more time to update). In theory, this shouldn't cause any problems (they're optional). If a save from a prior version does not load, bring it up in the old copy and save somewhere else with Billy not doing anything.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

Wangmu

Aug 11, 2018
Got this weird bug unsure how to fix it

While running game code:
File "game/locations/loc_school.rpy", line 1366, in script call
call storyline1_1_tamara_study
File "game/content/content_storyline1.rpy", line 160, in script
if story1.tamara_suspicious == 1:
File "game/content/content_storyline1.rpy", line 174, in <module>
elif story1.tamara_rejected:
AttributeError: 'Storyline1' object has no attribute 'tamara_rejected'

Did i break a trigger somehow?

nob

Jun 19, 2017
Update: I tried the trick and saved a game in v0.29.00 in the bedroom.
Now I can load the game in v0.29.01 without error.

Good work so far. Thanx for the mod.
While loading a game in v0.29.01 I got this message:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/util/func_utils.rpy", line 153, in script
return
Exception: Could not find return label u'_call_change_attr_175'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/util/func_utils.rpy", line 153, in script
return
File "D:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.29.01-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1448, in execute
next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
File "D:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.29.01-win\renpy\execution.py", line 670, in lookup_return
raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))
Exception: Could not find return label u'_call_change_attr_175'.

Any idea what happened?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
AttributeError: 'Storyline1' object has no attribute 'tamara_rejected'
Not sure about that one. Radioactive doesn't mess with it, and I don't see anything in my development folder that might indicate where a problem even could occur.

Open the console and try story1.tamara_rejected = False . This is the default value. Then try studying with Tamara again.

kloropk

Jun 30, 2018
It looks like the multiple suppression system for Mind Control may not work properly? If I have Family Ties suppressed on its own then it works fine, but if I add another suppresion then Love gets capped again.

kloropk

Jun 30, 2018
It isn't just any two. A handful have been separated into another suppression slot. Read the features in OP for more details.
I understood how it's supposed to work. What I'm saying is that if I have Family Ties in the core slot and then add another suppression to the other slot, then the hard cap of 20 on Love comes back (as if I had removed the Family Ties suppression). I have to purge both slots and then re-apply Family Ties in order to be able to raise Love back above 20.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
What I'm saying is that if I have Family Ties in the core slot and then add another suppression to the other slot, then the hard cap of 20 on Love comes back (as if I had removed the Family Ties suppression).
What's the other one you're trying to apply? And in that order, Familial Ties and then the other?

kloropk

Jun 30, 2018
Familial Ties first, and then either Self-Control or Modesty (both seemed to cause the issue).

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Bugfix release.

0.29.01-RA2 (2018.10.31)
  • Mind Control
    • Core Suppression
      • Fixed Familial Ties and Professionalism reversion issue when applying a normal suppression.

Familial Ties first, and then either Self-Control or Modesty (both seemed to cause the issue).
There was some base-game suppression code I left active because I didn't initially think it would do anything. Upon installing a new suppression, it checks to see if it is Familial Ties or Professionalism. If not, it restores the appropriate flags on the character.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I will be out of town next week and may not have time or internet access to make any updates. You should not expect one before 11/12.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Same here...i skipped the last 2 Updates until the Engine Update was ready...now the only Thing that stops me from starting a new Game is my beloved Radioactive Mod...i cannot play the core game anymore, it feels so incomplete ^^

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes