Mod Ren'Py SuperPowered: Radioactive [v0.45.03-RA12] [T.Geiger]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Bugfix release.

0.30.00-RA2 (2018.11.29)
  • Polymorph
    • Combat maneuvers enabled above level 3.
    • Removed "cheater" message when power on cooldown.
  • Installation Sanity Check
    • Files checksummed at start. If the files are the expected versions (no bad, missing, or modified files), a green checkmark will be displayed next to the version string in the menu.

WRT the Installation Sanity Check, I expect it will work on any Windows machine. But I don't know how well the various file functions work on other OSes. They are part of the Python core libraries, so I don't expect any problems.

combat powers poly disabled?
Polymorph should be fully working now.

I think the cooldown "cheater" message may have been old code that had not been cleaned up yet. As far as I can tell, the variable it checks is primarily used for hit chance. The value it checked for was >3, which is the normal Polymorph power limit. But there is additional code doing a more thorough check later, so this was probably a first draft.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

Socky34

Sep 14, 2018
I get this error when I try to see the tracking of anyone. I'm attaching the one for stephanie, but no character works. If I hit ignore then it just says "tracking Scenes: 0". Any help with this?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Bugfix release.

0.30.00-RA3 (2018.11.29)
  • Tracking
    • Removed errant "MindMind" keys

I get this error when I try to see the tracking of anyone. I'm attaching the one for stephanie, but no character works. If I hit ignore then it just says "tracking Scenes: 0". Any help with this?
I mistakenly pasted "Mind" in as a scene for "Mind" type scenes, creating a "MindMind" scene for all characters (two for Steph). The extra scene has been removed and all "MindMind" scenes stored with the characters should be eliminated. The error you came across was (correctly) complaining that "MindMind" didn't exist in Radioactive's Big Dictionary of Scenes.

This mistake occurred during the code cleanup phase of making RA1 when I was converting all the remaining longhand scene population over to collections of scenes. I had tested the code just before that and received no messages about "MindMind". Seems I made a mess while cleaning up. Should have been more mindful, would have had less Minds. ;)

...Mind.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Bugfix release.

0.30.00-RA4 (2018.11.29)
  • Tracking
    • Removed errant "DrunkDrunkBedroom" keys from Sophie.

Ah, that worked for everyone but Sophie. I'm including her error for you.
A similar pasting error, though this one a bit more egregious. All the scenes are valid, just mislabeled. Fortunately, the scenes are unique to Sophie, so the fix didn't have to go into a busy chunk of code.

Last edited:

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I am having trouble with an "infinite" download. I have good internet but I have been trying to download this mod for the last hour and it still hasn't finished.

HarbekZone

Dec 14, 2017
New Install + New Save.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/content/content_neighborhood_watch.rpy", line 61, in script call
    call neighborhood_watch_success
  File "game/content/content_neighborhood_watch.rpy", line 194, in script
    show combat_victory
Exception: In DynamicImage u'Combat/[npc_ikey]/[combat_locale]_knockout.png': Could not find substitution 'npc_ikey'.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I am having trouble with an "infinite" download.
Works for me. If you're having trouble with this website, that's beyond my control. Try contacting a moderator.

Exception: In DynamicImage u'Combat/[npc_ikey]/[combat_locale]_knockout.png': Could not find substitution 'npc_ikey'.
This is a base game bug. If you're a supporter, report it to Baal. Otherwise, you might mention it in the main thread.

HarbekZone

Dec 14, 2017
This is a base game bug. If you're a supporter, report it to Baal. Otherwise, you might mention it in the main thread.
Thks. I reported in Baal discord. Another in the combat as well, when i used "Waking Dream" power and erase thief willpower (for exemple: thief have 10will Waking Dream hits 15will), her get the "Dazed" debuff, but i cant have sex with her... only works if her already have none willpower and then hit with Waking Dream. I think the older versions works when Waking Dream removes thief willpower.

Zimbolical

Dec 23, 2016
Can someone please give a save after getting tamara to join the club, accidentally lost the save before she goes cold on your chracter.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Its related to the mod, I thought that only saves using the mod can be used in the mod, using base game mods would break the game or cause some events to not fire.
Its possible. But if Billy isn't doing anything at the moment (not in a scene, conversation, or actively using his powers) I would expect the save to load.

pklmjn

Oct 9, 2018
In func_action_processing.rpy the code for Purge Suppression causes problems. If you have suppress familial ties as core suppression and Purge Suppression on Maggie/Steph the char is set as taboo, meaning despite active suppress familial ties their love is capped at 20, etc.

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Awesome mod. However, I have a question. I bought all of the Flaw Suppressions, thinking they were a good thing.
Now I can't do anything with Ms. Larson as it says she is too old.
Any way to remove the Flaw Suppression?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
If you have suppress familial ties as core suppression and Purge Suppression on Maggie/Steph the char is set as taboo
This is probably a similar problem to what I fixed in , where I overlooked old code because I didn't think it'd do anything anymore. I'll look into it. In the meantime, you can work around the problem by purging core suppression and reapplying it. (Or just pull up the console and set either m.taboo = False or sis.taboo = False .)

I bought all of the Flaw Suppressions, thinking they were a good thing.
Now I can't do anything with Ms. Larson as it says she is too old. Any way to remove the Flaw Suppression?
The primary point of using Flaw Suppression is to see pre-flaw variants of scenes. For example, if Larson is mental, she'll sexually assault Billy in his bedroom while he's trying to keep his stomach from completely turning over because he has to shag some old hag. (Suppressing Public Masturbation, however, has a different effect.)

The flaw suppression injections have a random lifespan of 3 to 14 days, with a buildup of immunity (average 10.5 days for first-time injection). So if you just keep playing, Billy will be back to... well, not normal, but the way he was before.

Reactions: MrBlobby2

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
I have a question, is it possible to use this cheat on 0.30 without Get Lucky or will i need to wait?

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I have a question, is it possible to use this cheat on 0.30 without Get Lucky or will i need to wait?
It's a mod, not a cheat. ;) And if you take a look at the OP you'll see you don't need Get Lucky for the current build. We'll have to see what happens in the future.

Reactions: Birulei

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
It's a mod, not a cheat. ;) And if you take a look at the OP you'll see you don't need Get Lucky for the current build. We'll have to see what happens in the future.
Thanks to answer, my fears was to use this mod and my save file crashes, i'll use this mod and let's see ;)

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Thanks to answer, my fears was to use this mod and my save file crashes, i'll use this mod and let's see ;)
Depends from when your save files are because SP 0.30 came with a save file reset. You may still have to start a new game.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes