Mod Ren'Py SuperPowered: Radioactive [v0.45.03-RA12] [T.Geiger]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Depends from when your save files are because SP 0.30 came with a save file reset. You may still have to start a new game.
Ok, i see, i'm really far with all powers(even with armor of terra), i already made all girls of this game in deep seated mental illness and when i played this game(like a week), i was doing the school missions(NCHDL), i think i already did all Tamara missions, in case i stopped doing the Freddy missions.

HarbekZone

Dec 14, 2017
@T.Geiger this is from Radioactive or base game??

"...Another in the combat as well, when i used "Waking Dream" power and erase thief willpower (for exemple: thief have 10will Waking Dream hits 15will), her get the "Dazed" debuff, but i cant have sex with her... only works if her already have none willpower and then hit with Waking Dream. I think the older versions works when Waking Dream removes thief willpower."

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
her get the "Dazed" debuff, but i cant have sex with her...
Probably base game, Radioactive barely touches the combat. Pretty much just enables Polymorph abilities at levels greater than 3. (The GetLucky compatibility update just makes it so you can't lose.)

If this scenario is in reference to using Unzip, the opponent must have the Crazed debuff. And that can only occur after they have the Dazed debuff.

From what I can tell, looking at 0.29, it looks like it worked the same in the old combat engine.

HarbekZone

Dec 14, 2017
If this scenario is in reference to using Unzip, the opponent must have the Crazed debuff. And that can only occur after they have the Dazed debuff.
Humm, weird because i remember a situation when i hit Waking Dream even if the willpower it's not zero and works.

The walkthrough has the same reference "...Waking Dream is a strong willpower attack so you don't have to wait til willpower is zero before using it, you just need it low enough that it's zero after using Waking Dream."

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Does this mod prevent NTR / cheating? Kinda looks like it does with the diagram from original thread, but thought id ask :p

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Keep getting this error when i fight the burglar, not sure if its the mod or base game though.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/content/content_neighborhood_watch.rpy", line 61, in script call
    call neighborhood_watch_success
  File "game/content/content_neighborhood_watch.rpy", line 194, in script
    show combat_victory
Exception: In DynamicImage u'Combat/[npc_ikey]/[combat_locale]_knockout.png': Could not find substitution 'npc_ikey'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/content/content_neighborhood_watch.rpy", line 61, in script call
    call neighborhood_watch_success
  File "game/content/content_neighborhood_watch.rpy", line 194, in script
    show combat_victory
  File "C:\Games\RPG Maker\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1151, in execute
    show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
  File "C:\Games\RPG Maker\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1121, in show_imspec
    atl=atl)
  File "C:\Games\RPG Maker\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 709, in show
    sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
  File "C:\Games\RPG Maker\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1057, in add
    thing.set_transform_event("show")
  File "C:\Games\RPG Maker\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", line 677, in set_transform_event
    self.child.set_transform_event(event)
  File "C:\Games\RPG Maker\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 485, in set_transform_event
    return self.target.set_transform_event(event)
  File "C:\Games\RPG Maker\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 695, in set_transform_event
    self.find_target()
  File "C:\Games\RPG Maker\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 620, in find_target
    raise Exception("In DynamicImage %r: Could not find substitution '%s'." % (self.name, unicode(ke.args[0])))
Exception: In DynamicImage u'Combat/[npc_ikey]/[combat_locale]_knockout.png': Could not find substitution 'npc_ikey'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
SP 0.30.00
Wed Dec 19 11:31:07 2018

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Christmas Update!

0.30.00-RA5 (2018.12.21)
  • Tracking
    • Hint system.
      • Clicking the Hint button in the Tracking screen provides a random hint for unseen scene variants.
      • Information display (non-applicable information omitted)
        • Action (Location)
        • Powers
        • Stats
        • Status Flags
        • Notes
    • Type and Scene lists sorted alphabetically.
  • Catch Me - Billy can look around the school some more to try to find his girl of interest (15 energy).
  • Core Suppression - Purging normal suppression no longer resets taboo and professional flags.
  • General - Data corrections now done as one-time updates

For more details on the Hint information display, see the Mod Guide section in the OP. This feature is still in development, and may still change. Only 90 of the 229 unique scene variants currently have hints. Have patience.

While I expect SuperPowered to be updated soon (maybe even tonight), I am out of time to update Radioactive for it. I will be on vacation for the next 11 days. You should not expect an update before 1/2.

Merry Christmas to you all. See you in the new year. Try not to do anything that would make baby Jesus cry. :)

(Edit) A note on "Catch Me": It is a complete re-roll of the school hallway. This includes random events. So be forewarned that Tamara will become an even thirstier shark if you use this feature.

If you have suppress familial ties as core suppression and Purge Suppression on Maggie/Steph the char is set as taboo

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Well, now i have problems with SFC using this mode, i don't know why when i click ctrl + F1, it gives for me an error.

Is there a way to fix it?

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Get this error when i click Sandras Hint at school in the hallway.

Seems to only happen if i try to use my old saves from RA4, made a new game and it worked.

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 62, in script call
    call phoneicons ()
  File "game/util/func_images.rpy", line 3, in script call
    call char_stats (get_char_by_ikey(interact_who))
  File "game/screen/screen_stats.rpy", line 29, in script call
    call HandleRaTrackingScreen(RaChar[char.ikey])
  File "game/radioactive/screen/TrackingScreen.rpy", line 16, in script
    $ RaTrack.GetHint()
  File "game/radioactive/screen/TrackingScreen.rpy", line 16, in <module>
    $ RaTrack.GetHint()
  File "game/radioactive/RaPerson.rpy", line 193, in GetHint
    Scene = random.choice(Unseen)
NameError: global name 'random' is not defined

Full traceback:
    call phoneicons ()
  File "game/radioactive/screen/TrackingScreen.rpy", line 16, in script
    $ RaTrack.GetHint()
  File "C:\Games\RPG Maker\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Games\RPG Maker\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/radioactive/screen/TrackingScreen.rpy", line 16, in <module>
    $ RaTrack.GetHint()
  File "game/radioactive/RaPerson.rpy", line 193, in GetHint
    Scene = random.choice(Unseen)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
SP 0.30.00
Fri Dec 21 22:43:02 2018

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
It is saying it doesn't know what the "random" library is. Which is bizarre, as I explicitly import the random library before the game even begins. It should not be a save compatibility issue, because my test file is from RA4 and I'm not experiencing any issues. Can you post the save you are having trouble with?

shadowdancer

Oct 7, 2017
Hi,

Came across an error while viewing Allie's tracker. Fresh game, no other mods. Note that I could view Allie's tracker before but after either Nympho 4 or Obsessive 1-3 it returns this error (Allie was taboo at the time, but since got SymPathic Link and still shows the same error).

Not a big deal and seems to work fine for other characters so far, just letting you know so you can fix it when you get a chance, traceback below

Code:
Full traceback:
  File "game/locations/loc_school.rpy", line 637, in script call
    call jackson_school_mischief2
    call phoneicons ()
  File "game/radioactive/screen/TrackingScreen.rpy", line 12, in script
    call screen RaTrackingScreen(RaTrack)
  File "C:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1859, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1847, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 179, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2724, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3049, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 521, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 521, in visit_all
  File "C:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3049, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/radioactive/screen/TrackingScreen.rpy", line 25, in execute
    screen RaTrackingScreen(RaTrack):
  File "game/radioactive/screen/TrackingScreen.rpy", line 25, in execute
    screen RaTrackingScreen(RaTrack):
  File "game/radioactive/screen/TrackingScreen.rpy", line 33, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/radioactive/screen/TrackingScreen.rpy", line 39, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/radioactive/screen/TrackingScreen.rpy", line 41, in execute
    $ RaTrack.GetCharTrack()
  File "game/radioactive/screen/TrackingScreen.rpy", line 41, in <module>
    $ RaTrack.GetCharTrack()
  File "game/radioactive/RaPerson.rpy", line 165, in GetCharTrack
    store.CharTrack = { k : RaTracking[k] for k in self.NewTracking.keys() }
  File "game/radioactive/RaPerson.rpy", line 165, in <dictcomp>
    store.CharTrack = { k : RaTracking[k] for k in self.NewTracking.keys() }
KeyError: u'Obsessive2APF'
I really love the new Catch Me feature, great work

Enjoy the holidays

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Can't save anymore after any fight but I guess it's the shitty laptop I'm using right now. Played over the holidays and just wanted to say, both the main game and this mod getting better and better. The club quests on Tuesdays, the new different group boni and the mom/sis fighting are keeping it fresh and addictive. It's a bummer Baal seems to have abandoned this forum and DarkPhilosopher may have no time to continue his mod. Makes me fear for the future of your mod because I don't want to play without it anymore. Most of it would belong in the main game as it's improving the gameplay so much. Anyway, wish you nice holidays and a happy new year.

pellizza

May 7, 2017
Hi.
Not sure if it came out in previous discussion. I have this one when SAVING the game AFTER a combat (female burglar in this case). The error prevents saves so actually I can't fight, else I can't save any further.
Thanks

[edit] base game v031 but happens with v030 too

Code:

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
Exception: Could not pickle <module 'random' from 'C:\Users\aramesh\Documents\Patreon\SuperPowered_v0.31.03-pc\lib\pythonlib2.7\random.pyo'>. (perhaps store.random = <module 'random' from 'C:\Users\aramesh\Documents\Patreon\SuperPowered_v0.31.03-pc\lib\pythonlib2.7\random.pyo'>)

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\aramesh\Documents\Patreon\SuperPowered_v0.31.03-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
  File "C:\Users\aramesh\Documents\Patreon\SuperPowered_v0.31.03-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\aramesh\Documents\Patreon\SuperPowered_v0.31.03-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
  File "C:\Users\aramesh\Documents\Patreon\SuperPowered_v0.31.03-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\aramesh\Documents\Patreon\SuperPowered_v0.31.03-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3467, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\aramesh\Documents\Patreon\SuperPowered_v0.31.03-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 995, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\aramesh\Documents\Patreon\SuperPowered_v0.31.03-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 995, in event
  File "C:\Users\aramesh\Documents\Patreon\SuperPowered_v0.31.03-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\aramesh\Documents\Patreon\SuperPowered_v0.31.03-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 241, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\aramesh\Documents\Patreon\SuperPowered_v0.31.03-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 241, in event
  File "C:\Users\aramesh\Documents\Patreon\SuperPowered_v0.31.03-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 907, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\aramesh\Documents\Patreon\SuperPowered_v0.31.03-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 842, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\aramesh\Documents\Patreon\SuperPowered_v0.31.03-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\aramesh\Documents\Patreon\SuperPowered_v0.31.03-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 404, in save
    dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
  File "C:\Users\aramesh\Documents\Patreon\SuperPowered_v0.31.03-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 48, in dump
    cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
  File "C:\Users\aramesh\Documents\Patreon\SuperPowered_v0.31.03-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2007, in module_pickle
    raise Exception("Could not pickle {!r}.".format(module))
Exception: Could not pickle <module 'random' from 'C:\Users\aramesh\Documents\Patreon\SuperPowered_v0.31.03-pc\lib\pythonlib2.7\random.pyo'>. (perhaps store.random = <module 'random' from 'C:\Users\aramesh\Documents\Patreon\SuperPowered_v0.31.03-pc\lib\pythonlib2.7\random.pyo'>)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
SP 0.30.00
Sun Dec 30 14:46:31 2018

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Hi.
Not sure if it came out in previous discussion. I have this one when SAVING the game AFTER a combat (female burglar in this case). The error prevents saves so actually I can't fight, else I can't save any further.
Thanks

[edit] base game v031 but happens with v030 too

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\aramesh\Documents\Patreon\SuperPowered_v0.31.03-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
  File "C:\Users\aramesh\Documents\Patreon\SuperPowered_v0.31.03-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\aramesh\Documents\Patreon\SuperPowered_v0.31.03-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
  File "C:\Users\aramesh\Documents\Patreon\SuperPowered_v0.31.03-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
  File "C:\Users\aramesh\Documents\Patreon\SuperPowered_v0.31.03-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3467, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\aramesh\Documents\Patreon\SuperPowered_v0.31.03-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\aramesh\Documents\Patreon\SuperPowered_v0.31.03-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 907, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\aramesh\Documents\Patreon\SuperPowered_v0.31.03-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 842, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\aramesh\Documents\Patreon\SuperPowered_v0.31.03-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\aramesh\Documents\Patreon\SuperPowered_v0.31.03-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 404, in save
    dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
  File "C:\Users\aramesh\Documents\Patreon\SuperPowered_v0.31.03-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 48, in dump
    cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
  File "C:\Users\aramesh\Documents\Patreon\SuperPowered_v0.31.03-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2007, in module_pickle
    raise Exception("Could not pickle {!r}.".format(module))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
SP 0.30.00
Sun Dec 30 14:46:31 2018
That's the same error I get. SP0.30.00 + latest RA version

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes