Mod - Ren'Py - SuperPowered: Radioactive [v0.45.03-RA12] [T.Geiger]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Graphicsjunkie

The most important thing for any mod in my opinion is one that is supported and keeps pace with the main game (not always an easy task). This mod does that and gives you flexibility with multiple options in how much you want to tweak things. I would say on its least invasive settings it enhances vanilla more than changes it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Greetz

Radioactive is so good that it makes an unmodded version of SuperPowered not worth playing. It's all the little things it adds, like moving Gift of Gab, and adding color to text, which makes SuperPowered a much more streamlined and user friendly experience.

Why the author haven't implemented these changes into the game yet is legitimately a mystery.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

IdarksoulsI

My favorite mod for SuperPowered. Improves the main game in many ways. If you want to play the game without cheats but still don't like to grind heavily give it a try. Highly recommended.
    Baal talked about removing/not continuing with the scene gallery. This mod may be your only chance in the future to keep in check with your progress.