Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

babayega

Sep 1, 2017
how the hell am i supposed to beat dexter in the fight i punch him first time after that next combination is over in like 1 sec impossible to hit like 6-7 letters/arrows in that time :p
Edit: ok just spammed all the keys and it worked nvm :p

Obamer

Oct 25, 2017
I cannot for the life of me figure out why MC can't jerk off to his moms panties, I have searched and tried everything suggested but I just cannot select the bed, it isn't even highlighted. Anyone know why?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
how the hell am i supposed to beat dexter in the fight i punch him first time after that next combination is over in like 1 sec impossible to hit like 6-7 letters/arrows in that time :S
I've had plenty of time for all of them. How are your stats? I'd guess it could be possible that the time you've got depends on them? (Just guessing)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I cannot for the life of me figure out why MC can't jerk off to his moms panties, I have searched and tried everything suggested but I just cannot select the bed, it isn't even highlighted. Anyone know why?
You have not done what triggers it yet.
Get the walkthrough and follow it.

Butterchops

May 2, 2017
can someone whos done with new update pleae upload a save?im tired of playing in circles and just want to see new content. PLEASE

Obamer

Oct 25, 2017
Then get the one that is there it still is the same for what you need it for and will not get into v.16 content for many many hours from now.
Yeah, I get what you're saying but I looked at the specific walkthrough available in the walkthrough section, this one specifically , and when I look at it, I have done everything exactly as it says and the part im stuck on is
>Debbie's Bedroom - Take panties from dresser and lie on bed
The problem is, I can't select the bed, no matter what, and according to that walkthrough I have done absolutely everything right, my charisma is maxed, everything.

tanthal

May 5, 2017
I somehow got stuck needing to give Roxxy my homework and stealing back her pom poms at the same time. I can't give her the homework or go anywhere in the school to steal the pom poms. Anyone know a fix for this?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, I get what you're saying but I looked at the specific walkthrough available in the walkthrough section, this one specifically , and when I look at it, I have done everything exactly as it says and the part im stuck on is
>Debbie's Bedroom - Take panties from dresser and lie on bed
The problem is, I can't select the bed, no matter what, and according to that walkthrough I have done absolutely everything right, my charisma is maxed, everything.
Where is mom?
You may need to try it another day.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
So i've started the Debbie route and after peeking her in the bathroom for the first time the walkthrough states that a 2nd mafia incident will occur after this... but no matter how many days passed this event isn't triggering, am i doing something wrong?

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
Nvm I got it, you have to go to the basketball court and talk to Becca if anyone was confused like myself

The same thing. During the campfire I can just talk to roxy and choose "nothing" and when I try to talk to Becca she just tells me that I'm gross and "get lost loser"

NickSkump04

Apr 11, 2018
Can someone give me a save with that broken engine part? My game crashed when i went to claim the insurance and i lost all the progress. Thanks.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote