Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
You still need to do the Sister's storyline in order to raise agility so you can beat Dexter, otherwise it's impossible.
Well yes, you'll need 2 panties from her which I'd still say is basic content, just as grinding strength anf charisma. It's still not more than than 15 to 20 min combined at best.

Cody_

Sep 23, 2017
I have gotten to breaking into principle smiths house but since it never unlocked it just gets stuck saying i cant do anything without going to her house, any ideas on how to unlock her house?

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
I have gotten to breaking into principle smiths house but since it never unlocked it just gets stuck saying i cant do anything without going to her house, any ideas on how to unlock her house?
its the tiny house beside the school ...I'm sure its already unlocked

Tyler Metz

May 11, 2017
how to open a Saturday event? constantly invited, took a drink from the Captain, but I come to the beach and no progress. What to do?

dexxer32

Feb 26, 2018
How to solve the bug at the start of the game when Annie comes to open up my loker, i get an error and when pressed ignore i got kicked to the main manu?????.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
How to solve the bug at the start of the game when Annie comes to open up my loker, i get an error and when pressed ignore i got kicked to the main manu?????.
Use the latest version of the incest patch

Joel Naidu

Apr 26, 2018
Guys, help. For some reason i cant find jenny's dairy, and without it the computer (jenny') wont let me log in.
Help, what i need to do for the dairy.

Reactions: mechaoflove

uncejay

May 19, 2017
Started a new game, and I can't progress with Debbie at all. I've gotten the first mafia scene, fixed the water pipe, mowed the grass, and spied on her in the shower. But there's nothing after that. Now when I spy on Debbie in the shower, it just says I need to go to my room. Jenny says get panties from Debbie, but I can't access her room. Haven't triggered second mafia scene yet. What am I missing?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote