Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Hey can anyone help me with getting the fake ID. It says someone at the pyre can give it to you but the only people there are captain sploosh and the other dude. I have talked to both of them none are helpful. I tried to see if there was anything that could sober up captain sploosh but I can't find anything. Who am i suppose to talk to and with what.
It is not captain sploosh. You need to talk to eric then talk with fisher guy there. Then go to roxy do photo shoot at the mall. Make sure you have at least 400 dollars

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Can someone help me get Eric to replace Kevin?

Did Eric's quest, but when I go see Kevin I have only the "Not yet" answer for his question about me finding a replacement.

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
guys im starting to get frustrated i started the game 3 times now trying to avoid confliciting with jennys storyline so i can read her damn diary but the option just wont appear, usually if you catch your mom masturbating you have a new chat option on jenny where you say debbie needs your help but it just WONT come up, im super stuck here for hours started new game so often now kinda getting annoyed after leveling the stats up 3 times now ...

PaulDervon

Jun 25, 2018
Pro tip: When you go to fight Dex, just spam the fuck out of A S D F and the directional arrows, it cheeses it pretty fast. To make sure you get it right, dont press all of them at the same time, do a wave motion through all of them. ASDF and left right up down, just spam it and youll get through it.

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
how I unlock the last scene of roxxy and the last two of beeca and missy, I released the rest but I can not find a way to release these scenes ... does anyone know?

obzerver

Jun 10, 2017
I mean it's not even that bad. The new Roxxy story basically starts on day 2 and you'll have to replay 15 minutes of old content to grind some stats at best while you can igonore every other storyline completely. Sure, if you want to play without cheat mode that may be different but I guess that's just a very small minority of players.
You still need to do the Sister's storyline in order to raise agility so you can beat Dexter, otherwise it's impossible.

humdingw

Jul 27, 2017
Like some others I see in this thread, I can't trigger the Roxxy beach scene. When I talk to her in school she says "we can play more Spin the Bottle" but I've never played before....

Her other dialog options are something generic about "Mush-Mouth Bissette" letting her practice her cheers, and a little wrap-up of her Clyde situation, neither of which progress anything. And if I visit her Saturday in the afternoon or evening the only option is "Nothing." What's going on?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote