Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mizzen

Apr 9, 2018
I have bugs with the mom and aunt on my main save. If I try and bring home the fish for the mom, I don't seem to be able to eat dinner as requested nor do I get what I think is supposed to be the next scene in the story where mom does something to you at night in her room. I have no idea how to fix this, advice is very welcome here.

For the aunt, I cont'seem to progress past the fist gardening stage. I haven't shown her the shovel, but if I do, it bugs out the game and doesn't let me garden. I think this bug might be to do with the flag for gardening accidentally being initialized to the wrong value, does anyone know how I can edit the code so that I can fix that?

EDIT : I am on 0.15.2 will update and try again.

martygameman

Jul 11, 2017
I'm playing 15.3 version, but I can't train strength. I've got Erik working in the kitchen, but Kevin is never in the Gym when I go. Am I missing something new, or is it a bug? He's always standing in the cafeterian, telling me about his glute training, and that he wants to see me at the gym later, but no matter when I go to the gym, he's not there.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
I'm playing 15.3 version, but I can't train strength. I've got Erik working in the kitchen, but Kevin is never in the Gym when I go. Am I missing something new, or is it a bug? He's always standing in the cafeterian, telling me about his glute training, and that he wants to see me at the gym later, but no matter when I go to the gym, he's not there.
That dialogue is misleading. He is only at the gym first thing in the mornings.

lcp

May 1, 2017
Damit, the teacher quests are quite something.
Im stuck with Ross - she sends me getting an "art pad" from Eve, who I find in french class, not knowing anything about it. I checked her locker, and went in the evening to her gang in the park, but no. Where do I gether art pad? I wanna see Mia modeling some acts for Ross and me^^

Mizzen

Apr 9, 2018
Okay, am playing through 0.15.3 and things seem to be okay, the aunt bug has been sorted out properly, but I seem to have run into a bug with mom.

While I have passed the dinner (which worked this time) I can't seem to get past just sleeping with her. Isn't there supposed to be a sex scene or something with her? or is sleeping in bed with her the be all and end all of that path?

Mind you, I have slept with her upwards of fifteen times and the only thing close to an event I got was the mom watching another movie with me but I don't know where to go from here.

note : I am using a unmodified download from the summertime saga web page, no mods here.

Last edited:

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Damit, the teacher quests are quite something.
Im stuck with Ross - she sends me getting an "art pad" from Eve, who I find in french class, not knowing anything about it. I checked her locker, and went in the evening to her gang in the park, but no. Where do I gether art pad? I wanna see Mia modeling some acts for Ross and me^^
In the afternoon, Eve stands in the hall outside the auditorium. Find her there and ask her.

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Got that Rump toilet scene after MANY tries, apparently it's very random. For me it popped on a tuesday on a day where the podium wasn't up in the mall.

Ceph

Jun 21, 2017
Got that Rump toilet scene after MANY tries, apparently it's very random. For me it popped on a tuesday on a day where the podium wasn't up in the mall.

(posted earlier in the Main Thread)

- I was just looking for some Roxxy action. Her Mom (in the trailer) kept saying she was either at school or the mall. So I just got in the habit of checking the mall every day to see if Roxxy was there. I figured maybe I could catch her giving some head in the bathroom or something. I found this instead.
- Best guess is that it's on some kind of counter. Meaning, I think the game counts how many times you go in the bathroom stall. So, if you check the bathroom stall enough times, and if its the right day/time you find the Mayor there. Its a one-off, BTW. I never saw him in there again.

SiomaiRice

Apr 18, 2018
How and where can I get the magazines in Mrs. Ross class she is the only teacher left that I need to finish. Help hahahaha

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
I'm playing the latest version of the game and She's park dialogue is deleted so the park is locked.Anyone know how to unlock it?Urgent please all of the quest is stalled because of my low charisma thx in advance

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote