Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AnonX

Aug 22, 2016
I also got the Diane dinner bug and can't bypass it no matter what. Any help would be very appreciated, because i have no idea of how to find the relevant console variable.

Having bugs in new content is understandable and pretty much expected at this point, but the way each release manage to consistently break the same old quests that have been there since the earlier version (bug infestation, dinner, shovel) pisses me off to no end.

Reactions: david Fuquene

alukcoR

Feb 23, 2017
Finished art and science teacher routes but can't seem to start Bissette. I did get the dictionary, but can't get the books from the library. Only have chat and nevnd option with bissette and nevermind with librarian. Similarly nothing to start music teacher route. Is this a bug? Heard cheat version is broken. It would suck to start over again

ckzzz

May 26, 2017
Guys I bought panties from sister but they are not in my inventory. I can’t give the old guy panties and I can’t buy new ones from sister. What to do ?

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Does the 15.1 incest patch work with 15.3 update? And also i want to know whether anyone have the 15.1 updated walkthrough?

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
Thanks man!

Another question, I cant get the magazines, the librarian doesnt have them I went to the staff room and beat Ms. Dewitt intelligence test but no magazines still(I think), where am I supposed to find them?

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
Thanks man!

Another question, I cant get the magazines, the librarian doesnt have them I went to the staff room and beat Ms. Dewitt intelligence test but no magazines still(I think), where am I supposed to find them?
-When you go to cafeteria you can see kevin holding a Magazine talk to him to get the magazine
-At the Teachers Lounge you can see Ms Dewitt Reading Magazine need an higher Intelligence to get the Magazine. Need a 5 Or higher level of intelligence
-You can go to Baskball to get the other Magazine Needed

Reactions: Zer0z

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
-When you go to cafeteria you can see kevin holding a Magazine talk to him to get the magazine
-At the Teachers Lounge you can see Ms Dewitt Reading Magazine need an higher Intelligence to get the Magazine. Need a 5 Or higher level of intelligence
-You can go to Baskball to get the other Magazine Needed
thats the last one I needed, thanks man

DominatePar

Mar 9, 2018
the problem i was facing on my pc version was
can't order orcette for erik and
i can't work at diane farm even i have a shovel.
any tips?

annam

Apr 13, 2017
So Mia told me to come to her house to do homework in the evening but when I go there the MC tells me she's sleeping, how do I progress?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
The walkthrough is wrong, on the first day back to school, it tells me to do all sorts of things, but when I speak to Ms. Bissette, I spend the rest of the day there, am I doing something wrong?

Reactions: mowalk
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote