• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Fusee

Nov 2, 2017
Guys, tattoo parlor is locked even Mia tell me to go with her there on Saturday. How to unlock it?

justapervert

Jun 27, 2017
can someone tell me how to unlock the last one please ????
bit of a hard one cus i cant remember much of it. Its mayor trump fucking "hillary" and it happenes in the toilet in the mall problem is, is that i cant remember the day properly but maybe weekends also to know it happen there is a guard in a black suit facing away from the screen looking on his phone and the scene should start when clicking on the door. hope this helps.

Aug 8, 2017
can someone tell me how to unlock the last one please ????
Goto the mall bathroom. Generally during the week, in the afternoon . Click on the stall. I believe it's randomized, so may need to keep going back til you get it. (mine worked on Wends in this and past versions)

Aug 8, 2017
Where is the Invisa-Woman? or did I 'just not see her' ?? Snype Hunt? or did I really miss something?
Fairly certain finally got through (most of) it all (and no major bugs I thought, but then I'm nowhere near an expert.. just play 'em to enjoy the pics)
Didn't use any patches... just named Mom/Mom and Sister/Sis and let imagination fill in the blanks when necessary. (works for me).
Untitled-1.jpg

jmsm1

Jul 16, 2017
Got a problem...
I was not strong enough to get the paper copy working, and kept getting the dialogue...
After i raised the strenght, when I go to the copy machine, he say I have nothing to copy... but still cant make the homework...

Any help?

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
I'm stuck, I need to build the fake guitar, but first I have to go to the garage to get the paint bucket. When I get there, a message appears saying that the paint bucket is not there and that I have to ask Debbie if she knows where is this but when I go to talk to her there is nothing related to paint bucket, I finished with the three other teachers, if anyone has the save files of music teacher lady dewitt please help by making the download available or find a way to help me with this problem which is the construction of fake guitar

Reactions: kratos1555
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote