• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nathan0209

Sep 5, 2017
probably this a bug.. im stuck w/ judith in becoming a model because she is always in the bathroom. Cant ask her.. does she ever come out?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
You mean in the stall in the girl's locker-room? For me she's always standing in the left hallway and is only there if I invited her for some bathroom fun. If she's standing you should be able to ask Model

thenew

Apr 20, 2018
Does anyone can Help me ?
Im stuck with Erik Quest.
I cant call him to cafeteria duty.
I alredy Found the cards in basement And bought the orcette. But i cant Valle bom to cafeteria grrr

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Hmm, for him doing cafeteria duty you need to give him a game and a card you bought in the Comic store. The last is asked after you gave him the box with cards and he discovers that one is missing. The Orcette is way futher in the game for another quest...

May 1, 2017
Glad to hear that you liked my work.

Nope. See rows 74-76. In the midday's Mrs. Smith is drinking coffee in the teachers lounge (check that). So you can sneak in her office and search her desk. In there is the master key and a sticky note (needed for unlocking Miss Okita's office).
Okay, that helps. Not sure why I have to steal a key when she's right there next to her locker, but I'm glad it's not a bug. Thanks.

LouRayNadz

Apr 21, 2018
I'm stuck, I need to build the fake guitar, but first I have to go to the garage to get the paint bucket. When I get there, a message appears saying that the paint bucket is not there and that I have to ask Debbie if she knows where is this but when I go to talk to her there is nothing related to paint bucket, I finished with the three other teachers, if anyone has the save files of music teacher lady dewitt please help by making the download available or find a way to help me with this problem which is the construction of fake guitar
Me to bro I'm so confused

RooRoo42

Mar 9, 2018
I am missing one stack of magazines somewhere. I got the teacher lounge and from Dexter. I have gone to the library and just get told they don't have magazines anymore. Where am I missing them?

Mojumbo64

Apr 21, 2018
On my game raven hill is locked for some reason and I really don't know how to unlock it. I finished most of the quest except the sister quest, cpt terry quest , mia's storyline quest and helen's quest. How can I unlock it??

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
On my game raven hill is locked for some reason and I really don't know how to unlock it. I finished most of the quest except the sister quest, cpt terry quest , mia's storyline quest and helen's quest. How can I unlock it??
Hmm, for the Mia/Helen quest yo need to see Harold drunk at that side. So how could you have finished that quest if the Hill is still locked? It is also a part of the Terry quest as well. Stange, very strange. May be a bug if you did visit the hill in both quests...

Mojumbo64

Apr 21, 2018
Hmm, for the Mia/Helen quest yo need to see Harold drunk at that side. So how could you have finished that quest if the Hill is still locked? It is also a part of the Terry quest as well. Stange, very strange. May be a bug if you did visit the hill in both quests...
Well it isn't really finish the mia/helen quest coz raven hill is locked in my game for some reason.

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
I started the game all over again in v15.3, when I try to make progress with debbie, I can only get up to the part of going to the mall consuming R, kiss her, but the next morning after I got naughty dreams with she tells me to go ask her if she can help me practice kissing with her but for some reason she refuses, do I have to do something to get her to release this option?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote