• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
and about the cookie jar, to review the scenes and progress with all the characters, for example I downloaded a save but I can not all the scenes in the cookie jar, the missing scenes would be the primary ones in which I get something naughty at the beginning of the character's progress

Mar 22, 2018
Hey Guys. first let me say the game really is funny. But I have a problem with kevin. have erik as replacement but every time i talk with kevin he say some crap about a diet day or so and did not show up in the gym. have the intel and char at max and the dex by trainig with the old guy at half . Also I can not progress with the french stuff. I have the damaged book from the library and the book from Judith. the copy machine is broken and June say she will fix it. but every time I come back and ask her she only say it´s not finished.
any help? play the game without any patch nor mod
thanks
Nevermind . it works....I just repeat it a few days

Last edited:

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
Hey there, I started game again from scratch and got few problems :
- Diane does not pay extra after bug infection
- Cannot start "French" episode ... ?
- Debbie don't want to give me house jobs :(

my Save :

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
That one I also noticed. The others I had no problems with. If I have time tomorrow and nobody answered I'll try your save to see where you are. Just to be sure, which version are you playing? 15.1 15.2 or 15.3?

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Is it possible to advance with Bridget (Gym teacher) currently? I've maxed out my stats, but all she says is to go to the gym.

miammiam

Jul 7, 2017

my Save :
I've played your save file...
It seemed you 're stuck with miss Bissette'route, Debbie's and Jenny's too.
I think you have upgrade MC too fasten, so events who need less points are not triggered.
You can try to reduce stats to fix your game, you can find the how to on these pages.
By the way Diane pays my garden work ^^

willay

Apr 7, 2018
my game , park still locked , anyone have same issue ??
now im stuck with charisma thing , i talk eve to hang out but nothing change

nb : done im actually start from begining again at day 1 explore school

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I also loaded your game and assumed it was a version 0.15.3 save. But because there are a lot of strange things happening I'm not sure that is correct. If it is indeed a 0.15.3 save I agree with @miammiam that you probbably progressed to far in certain quests...

elbox

Jun 15, 2017
im stuck i need to go and get permission from principal for aunt milk but there is Annie guarding the door and i cant go inside there is nothing to do cant get out

Gigi

Mar 3, 2017
I have a problem, or maybe a bug. I'm stopped with Erik route; I completed the quest for the orcette toys, and the next step should be that erik's mom tells Mc that erik was builled, but i have almost finished all the game, and this event does not come, blocking the unlocking of the hospital. Is there any code or some cheat to continue the quest?
The rest of the game had no problem.
Thanks for your help

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Could you upload a save? May be I can find the trigger. Don't know if there is a cheat, but usually when there is no blocking progress with other characters -- as I think in this case - you should be able to finish the game without one...

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote