Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
The walkthrough is wrong, on the first day back to school, it tells me to do all sorts of things, but when I speak to Ms. Bissette, I spend the rest of the day there, am I doing something wrong?
Nope. The teachers got an overhaul this update. So now they behave deferent.

alukcoR

Feb 23, 2017
Full (0.15.30 update, 4/4 teachers) walkthrough
Once I get past the first paragraph of Bissette's walkthrough, I don't have the option to do any of that. Jane doesn't say anything about french food, and no backpack in locker room. Can't click on Erik's bed. I feel like somehow a step didn't get triggered.

edward seth

Sep 30, 2017
How to copy french book?İ tried to go computer lab but fax machine not working...
(Done without Incest Patch)
French Dictionary (Go to Library..Look in the book shelf... some pages missing..go back to French Teacher, she will tell you that Judith might have a copy, go to Juidth in the Shower Corridor and ask for her copy, then take the dictionary to computer lab and use the photocopier to print, you will find its not working, ask the Nerd girl to aid you..(sitting next to a computer in the same room)... she will try even bash the printer (some dialogue) now you need to pump up some Strength.. you'll need 6 Strength) after completing 6 Strength..come back to the computer lab (some days later).. same dialogue with the Nerd Girl (future Erik's Girl Friend).. then MC with 6 Strength bash the Photocopier and it will print out the needed pages, Go home.. wake up next morning and submit 1st French Paper to French Teacher.

Reactions: Guslevi

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Hello all, first post on the forum.
I'm playing on version 15.1, version 15.2 came out when I was way too far in the game and the saves are not compatible.
I was able finish almost everything, evading most of the bugs with the help of you guys and some heavy reloading, but there is still one thing I can't get... Who the hell is the girl between Aqua and Judith in the cookie jar?? Am I missing something? The silhouette looks like Roxxy's mom but the only scene I know of her is the cell fight at the police station, and that didn't trigger anything in the gallery... Any ideas???

Dec 30, 2017
Alright, to all that are having issues with the panties, it would seem that it is caused by doing strength training when you are doing that particular questline? Might not be the case.. But!!! when you get to that point.. Don't!!! Don't do any thing else. It seems there's a bug that causes issues there.

In my first playthrough I had no issues with it, but on the second I had to roll back and it seemed like doing strength training mucked it up. Gl every one ^.^

Dec 30, 2017
Hello all, first post on the forum.
I'm playing on version 15.1, version 15.2 came out when I was way too far in the game and the saves are not compatible.
I was able finish almost everything, evading most of the bugs with the help of you guys and some heavy reloading, but there is still one thing I can't get... Who the hell is the girl between Aqua and Judith in the cookie jar?? Am I missing something? The silhouette looks like Roxxy's mom but the only scene I know of her is the cell fight at the police station, and that didn't trigger anything in the gallery... Any ideas???
That's not a woman, that's mayor Rump :b He has a H scene with Hillary in the bathroom. It triggers in the morning at the mall. Think its on Thursdays?

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Hey thanks for the quick answer, Cael (also, lol...). I am not able to trigger it though: I am trying various days, with or without the podium at the mall. Any idea what makes it pop exactly?

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Exsa: you have to reproduce what's on a scroll that you find on Raven Hill, in a hole under a tree. Just keep on piling up the incorrect tiles until it gives you a piece you need.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Looking through the Cookie Jar UI, I have two characters that are still locked. One I know is Rump (haven't even really tried looking for that scene yet). The other one is the second character on the second line, between the sex shop worker and the lifeguard. Can't figure out what that silhouette is. Any help?

Edit: Gah, I instantly figured it out..... it's June. Derpy derpster fire.

Dec 30, 2017
June is a relatively easy unlock, just need to do poker night with your neighbors and then choose to help weth a girlfriend. After that, screw over your friend and take her for your self.

OH, and by the way. Poker fucking sucks in this update. It's absolute garbage!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote