Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Might have a break bug here. The Aunt Diane dinner event, sneak into school, and watch a movie with Mom a second time all triggered on the same day. So no it's night and I cannot go to Erik's house or the school. ("I can't go there at night!") And it won't let me go to bed until I do the sneak event. So I'm stuck.

Feb 1, 2018
Could be of course "just" a bug. Hmm. Telescope? Computer? Thats about what I could think of.
Maybe try the Ikaruga Mod:

computer said that it's too late, Telescope nothing to take note :( I'll try Ikaruga

EDIT: Now it doesn't start :(
Having same issue. I remember that the "mom watching tv" scene is supposed to be firing I think. But it's not. She's just sleeping. This is a game-breaker as you cannot move forward

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
k, stuck in the house, unable to sleep or advance in the game, unable to exit house for same reason, out of outdoor energy . . any assistance greatly appreciated

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Encountered a bug during the Diane dinner event. Got to the point where the MC says "I should join them in the dining room", and then suddenly it's night. Diane is gone, Debbie's in bed, no one is in the dining room, map is greyed out... can't do anything except sleep, and when MC wakes up, map is still greyed out.

Any thoughts?

3j23

Jun 19, 2017
Has anyone else had trouble cleaning the garden? I have the shovel, but I'm not able to clean the garden.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote