Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
Finish Diana quest untill you can F*** her and F*** with MOM (Cant remember her name) in her bed room couple of times and you will get the scean
Nope. Does not happen with just those conditions.

Okay, so, you obviously have to have finished Debbie's quest, you have to get Diane pregnant and wait until she has the kid. After she has the kid wait until she returns to work (wears cow suit at barn). Go into Debbie's room. Scene will most likely trigger.

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so what do i do now? i did the milk delivery to the pizza shop, but diane doesn't ask me to do that wheelbarrow thing she used to.

i did start the incest patch without realizing it breaks the game. so i deleted it and downloaded a fresh copy. i even deleted the appdata save to make sure it's completely fresh.

Reactions: Buzz007

Hitch

Jul 22, 2017
Has anyone had issues getting Kevin to the gym? I talked to him, then Erik, got Erik the game, even had Erik appear in the cafeteria (with an apron on and pot in hand), but after talking to him, Kevin is still standing there and Erik is sitting looking at cards. Need to hit the gym, these pansy ass muscles ain't gonna get on the go with Diane.

I may have also bought the trading card Erik wanted and may have (I forget) given him the card too? interaction overload? haha.

I've gone to the gym all every time of day and Kevin is never there.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
at this point it might be easier asking if any one has a save just after the wheelbarrow. can any one please help me out with a save?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
let me ask this instead. after the milk delivery to the pizza place. am i suppose to do anything else for diane or what's the next thing that should happen?

D12cazh

Nov 24, 2018
I can't get the wheelbarrow thing to work for me either, i delivered the milk and after that i have not gotten a wheelbarrow scene even after 20 ingame days.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote