Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

gv100

Nov 3, 2018
Anyone else having an issue with the "cock crown of thorns" event? When I talk to Erik, the option to give him the card doesn't appear. Can anyone confirm if it's a bug?

Edit: The option appeared for me once when I started the event, but I think it disappeared after I gave him the Sea Dogs SAGA game

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 141956

posted from other thread: I can't seem to trigger the first Diane scene, i've gone through i think the entirety of debbie's plot yet i can't even get the first sun lotion scene with Diane. I'm playing with cheats on, have full stats in everything, and have gone to do chores for Diane countless times. I need help either with what I'm missing, or a way I can manually cause the game to give me the trigger. Alternatively if it's been answered somewhere else on this thread and I'm missing it, tell me.

nonamenoname

Jun 8, 2017
posted from other thread: I can't seem to trigger the first Diane scene, i've gone through i think the entirety of debbie's plot yet i can't even get the first sun lotion scene with Diane. I'm playing with cheats on, have full stats in everything, and have gone to do chores for Diane countless times. I need help either with what I'm missing, or a way I can manually cause the game to give me the trigger. Alternatively if it's been answered somewhere else on this thread and I'm missing it, tell me.
Make sure you went into the back room at the pizzeria

Reactions: 917ljk

t00ffee

Apr 15, 2018
wtf, "Debbie asked you to drop something off at Diane's." - what does it mean? I don't know english enough i quess. Could u tell me what i suppose to do?

Sternboo

Jun 9, 2017
wtf, "Debbie asked you to drop something off at Diane's." - what does it mean? I don't know english enough i quess. Could u tell me what i suppose to do?

I can't remember for sure but i think you have to give to talk to her at night.

Last edited:

Sternboo

Jun 9, 2017
Diana won't it explain how to increase her milk production. can some one help me here. i tried everything i can think of but the conversation never happens.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote