Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Devron

Oct 3, 2017
I really need help here, so I fucked Diane and she got pregnant and then she gave birth. I also finished the Debbie quests so I can fuck her as well. But now I can't have sex with Diane because she's with the baby, so I have no idea how to trigger the threesome scene. Please, help!

DisabledTech

Feb 20, 2018
I really need help here, so I fucked Diane and she got pregnant and then she gave birth. I also finished the Debbie quests so I can fuck her as well. But now I can't have sex with Diane because she's with the baby, so I have no idea how to trigger the threesome scene. Please, help!
I'd like to know how to trigger the threeesome as well. Shes had the baby and I think I'm as far as I can go with Debbie.

Mustang00

Nov 23, 2018
Then what? Nothing's happening.
I'm getting the same "Debbie is sleeping" dialogue.
Have you gotten Diane pregnant yet? I'm not sure if that's a requirement pre threesome, but I was able to get the threesome to trigger after getting Diane pregnant and waiting a certain amount of in game time (I think it was two weeks, but I'm not sure. You'll be in the clear if you go to the barn and see Diane alone in the cow suit), after that point, go to Debbie's bedroom and the event should trigger.

Reactions: Zinb and bosa43
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote