Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

madecant

Nov 3, 2018
Can anyone tell be if the library and locker room camera's are still in play on the last couple updates. I have not been able to do anything with it.

wethree

Apr 19, 2017
Think I have a bug where I don't receive the homework, does anyone know of a console command that could help me out?

landon aldrich

Jun 18, 2017
I'm stuck on " wait until evening you hear something in the kitchen" and I've been tending the garden and breastfeeding am I missing something or should I just keep tending the garden until it happens?

wethree

Apr 19, 2017
I'm stuck on " wait until evening you hear something in the kitchen" and I've been tending the garden and breastfeeding am I missing something or should I just keep tending the garden until it happens?
It's your home kitchen, not Diane's. That got me tripped up for a couple of days too.

dogeatsdog

Jun 16, 2018
Excuse my ignorance but do I have to replay the ENTIRE game...building my relationships with Debbie and Diane before I get to the new content??? Is there an easier way to get there?

Thanks...

Wolfnoktu

Aug 20, 2018
The current update (0.17) does have its share of bugs, but the game completely bugs out after I take the pill. Escape button doesn't work anymore, and if I save, it takes me to a point before taking the pill when I load that save. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Last edited:

Karyl

Jan 29, 2018
Always I use Cookies to entre on my computer the message said Wrong Password... And Cookies Is the word on the Poss it so... What word should I use? Thanks

Last edited:

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
After having the baby and returning home/the barn, something more happens with Aunt Diane? Or it's the ending of the plot in the update?

U

User_257412

Excuse my ignorance but do I have to replay the ENTIRE game...building my relationships with Debbie and Diane before I get to the new content??? Is there an easier way to get there?

Thanks...
Long answer: absolute grind

Short answer: yes

Zionga

Apr 18, 2018
So I'm at the part where you have to make a margarita for diane and i looked at the note on the shelf. I input the right combination but no margarita comes out pleasr help

joshc1357

Jul 1, 2018
Anyone had diane stuck on "wants to tell you how to increase production" after the hospital visit and dont have an option to give her the pills. Also wheres the new titjob scene?

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
So I'm at the part where you have to make a margarita for diane and i looked at the note on the shelf. I input the right combination but no margarita comes out pleasr help
she asked me for a piña colada, and i made it whiout problem wiht pineapple, coconet and the brown bottle

Last edited:

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
After having the baby and returning home/the barn, something more happens with Aunt Diane? Or it's the ending of the plot in the update?
I'm also interested in knowing this.

Sorry guys, I skipped the last thirty pages that have been posted since I was here yesterday. I just couldn't stomach the thought of reading 800 posts going "HOW DO QUEST???".

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote