bugglebox

Jan 13, 2018
Not really much extra involving Roxxy, this last one was centred more around the teachers/classes (except Phys Ed) and making changes to remove incest content (hence the incest patch/mod), and also a lot of behind the scenes changes to how things work.

IIRC there's more Roxxy focused content in the next update though.
Think I'll wait for the next update then. Been waiting for some Roxxxy content lol.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Had a look at the cheats thing and it says if I do it, it'll cause bugs with the game. Are they manageable bugs or game breaking ones?
It's somewhat of a missunderstanding. What you've read wasn't about the ingame cheat mode which is 100% safe and works but about console cheats which some people use and which can cause locks. The cheat mode provides everything you need (money and the possibility to skip every minigame) and I don't really understand why people would use the console, only to save a few seconds.

MrGigi

May 20, 2018
You have to start a new game

Edit: or use a complete save from someone in this thread
Can explain this Edit: or use a complete save from someone in this thread ?
Because I try use saves from antoher person and don't work...

Can you send me your save or a right save please ?

D

Deleted member 9433

Hey there.
I wanted to play the normal version, because i want to go through the stat inc.. I added the incest patch and just wanted to add some money over console. Using "inventory.money=1000" it says that "inventory" doesn't exist.
Is there any misspelling or does he use some other variable name for the Money ?
Thanks for your Help.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hey there.
I wanted to play the normal version, because i want to go through the stat inc.. I added the incest patch and just wanted to add some money over console. Using "inventory.money=1000" it says that "inventory" doesn't exist.
Is there any misspelling or does he use some other variable name for the Money ?
Thanks for your Help.
Just choose the cheats enabled option and play the game without skipping the minigames. EASY AND SIMPLE. It says that "stats don't matter", but it isn't true: they still do work and matter.

Reactions: unknown78

shuby6

Apr 22, 2018
Anyone found the answer to my question as to why Ms.Dewitt isn't spawning? I get the dialogue about finding her to show her the surprise, then when I look for her she's nowhere. Not in the music room, and I can't go any other places, I can't click the stairs to go to the teachers lounge or her personal room upstairs. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Anyone found the answer to my question as to why Ms.Dewitt isn't spawning? I get the dialogue about finding her to show her the surprise, then when I look for her she's nowhere. Not in the music room, and I can't go any other places, I can't click the stairs to go to the teachers lounge or her personal room upstairs. Any ideas on how to fix it?
Did you try the auditorium hall?

Reactions: Crawdaddy

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
is a couple of weeks that I do not enter here (I do not want to see spoiler images) but let me criticize Dark Cookie, in eight days we have only passed from 56% to 62%, with this step we will see the update for early July, perhaps , I was hoping for June 15 (two months for an update seem sufficient )

do not you think that 3/4 updates a year are a few?

(sorry my english )

alan557766

Dec 2, 2017
is a couple of weeks that I do not enter here (I do not want to see spoiler images) but let me criticize Dark Cookie, in eight days we have only passed from 56% to 62%, with this step we will see the update for early July, perhaps , I was hoping for June 15 (two months for an update seem sufficient )

(sorry my english )
Its a free game if your not a patron stop complaining

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The tasks aren't the same size so it's always hard to say what's excatly going on and how many of them are close to be completed. I'd still say that the second half of June should be realistic.

That depends on the size of the update to be honest. The last teacher's update could have been split into 4 small monthly updates (one for each teacher) just like this update could likely be split into 2 or 3 parts as well. I doubt the overall experience would be better though. I personally rather like one big update with a lot of content than 2 or 3 small ones. Right now the fact that savegames aren't compatible will play a role as well. It's fine to replay certain basic parts a couple of times but I wouldn't want to do that 10 times a year.

Else DC said yesterday that he very likely won't be adding addtional staff/devs now that he found a second artist to support him and someone who will animate the h scenes. So the team is complete as it is until the game ends.

dragon108

Dec 6, 2017
personally I tend to agree. Part of the problem with the patreon model is imo that it incentivizes slow rolling updates. After all once the game is done many patreons will probably cancel their support (unless you follow up with another project). That being said even the larger patreons for games like these still provide what is probably a fairly small budget for making a game so I guess complaining too much probably isnt warrranted either.

Reactions: UpSized
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes