Claude86

Aug 18, 2017
Without the incest patch, you can still have sex with the characters, right? As in they just aren't called mom, sister, and aunt in the game.
Or is sex with those characters entirely disabled?

morenno

Aug 2, 2017
I do not know if it's because of the problem with the shovel ... but the dinner with the aunt does not happen ... I buy the fish, the event goes off, but when I go to the dining room there's nothing ... someone else Do you have this bug?

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
do i have to start a new game with the update 0.15.20 or does the savegame go from 0.15.1?

rle68

May 28, 2017
maybe some people like wincest and didnt know the game was going fucking break after a bugfix which does the exact opposite of what it did it broke the fucking game :noexpression:
NEWS FLASH .. NO ONE IS HAPPY HE HAD TO CHANGE IT BUT FFS ....isd ervryone so fucking uptighht they cant let ti roll for a few weeks will the CREATOIR issues a patch and not some dick off the street?

Reactions: Reese286

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
After done the teachers i must say that the story and all that is fun, well written for the most part and most is enjoyable.

But i must say that the sexscenes are disappointing. All of them is pretty much cowgirl or reversed. So damn vanilla. Theres no flavor! Wheres the tittyfucking for an example!!? I was almost sure Dewitt would have a tittyscene with those big melons, nothing. Okita was surprisingly vanilla as i thought she would get to be crazy kinky but nope. All that big buildup with Ross just ended up with more vanilla flavor, just a reverse cowgirl with a skinny ass. The sexscenes need to be much more varied, different angles and positions. Comooon, some imagination!? Different situations for when it happens maybe? Not just safe in their office.
I wish he would have stuck with 2 teachers at a time and made them have more scenes instead. Because even if he adds more later, the buildup and excitement to finally get to be with the teacher is already gone.

To be fair (and I do agree with you mostly), I would say that he is laying groundwork for later. More sex positions can (and probably will be) added later but they might need the characters and basic story lines in place for other stuff to add (like the other students). They changed the structure so much they need to be careful not to completely break everything by not being careful and systematic.

rucky

Apr 4, 2017
Most of the complaints here are not even bugs,just people not knowing how to progess the quests. use your brain people. btw this update is not worth 4 month waiting. i finished the whole teacher quest in 6 hours (mom,aunt & sis quest included). could've been way less if it's not for ms ross competition thing at the end. i think ivanka only appeared at the end after i did mrs johnson's quest

After done the teachers i must say that the story and all that is fun, well written for the most part and most is enjoyable.

But i must say that the sexscenes are disappointing. All of them is pretty much cowgirl or reversed. So damn vanilla. Theres no flavor! Wheres the tittyfucking for an example!!? I was almost sure Dewitt would have a tittyscene with those big melons, nothing. Okita was surprisingly vanilla as i thought she would get to be crazy kinky but nope. All that big buildup with Ross just ended up with more vanilla flavor, just a reverse cowgirl with a skinny ass. The sexscenes need to be much more varied, different angles and positions. Comooon, some imagination!? Different situations for when it happens maybe? Not just safe in their office.
I wish he would have stuck with 2 teachers at a time and made them have more scenes instead. Because even if he adds more later, the buildup and excitement to finally get to be with the teacher is already gone.
Dat BJ scene tho

rle68

May 28, 2017
talent show bug evrrytime i hit the D note i get an exception.. gonna try restarting and see if that fixes it

restart fixed the error

Last edited:

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
OK I don't know what I've done wrong BUT
All the time I start the new game with 15.1 version with cheats, I can not unlock school location
Is there any var that controls the location if it's locked or not?
I tried to delete all of the files that RenPy use but it's win10 so maybe I missed something...
Any hints anybody?

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
I've noticed a bug, in the night (after mom find me masturbating) I can't sleep, I've got any option to masturbate on bed... v1.5.2

rle68

May 28, 2017
not uptight bro ive honesty been using the incest patch since it came out however it a bugfix never broke the game to this degree if i didnt have my friends saves i would be pissed though since i pretty much wasted 4 hrs on this game when it broke for me
i get your point.. dont get me wrong not pissed or anything just .. going witht he flow and see what happens

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
no idea why but its strange af. I did not have this issue in 15.1 but am having the Shovel bug in 15.2.
Here, take this
Unpack folder "scripts" in "game" folder (where scripts.rpa file and etc) . It must fixed trouble with shovel
yea about that, in 15.1 this may have worked, not so much in 15.2. In 15.2 this' Fix' is not fixing the Shovel bug or anything else I can see. I did not use incest patch in 15.1 and it has been fine. No problems except Kevin not showing up in the gym, going back and talking to him in the Cafeteria usually gets you training....just keep checking and train when he is in there. No idea why 15.2 has been a bug-fest for me _ I'm gonna keep playing 15.1.

Last edited:

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
I have a problem whit the strength trainning, any cheat for the console?
Doubtful cheating higher dexterity is a good idea, in previous version's it'd break the game & you'd have to start over.
Stats cheat:
player.stats.increase("int")
player.stats.increase("str")
player.stats.increase("dex")
player.stats.increase("chr")
Money:
player.get_money($$$)
Is anyone interested in how to just unlock all gallery scenes? :biggrin:
Code:
for name in persistent.cookie_jar.keys():
  persistent.cookie_jar[name]["unlocked"] = True
  for i in range(1, persistent.cookie_jar[name]["gallery_total"]+1):
   persistent.cookie_jar[name]["gallery"][format(i, '02d') + "_unlocked"] = True

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes