zejoro

Oct 4, 2017
Can't save:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 357, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'save_dump.txt'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "/Users/RSM/Downloads/SummertimeSaga-0150-mac/SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/Users/RSM/Downloads/SummertimeSaga-0150-mac/SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "/Users/RSM/Downloads/SummertimeSaga-0150-mac/SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/RSM/Downloads/SummertimeSaga-0150-mac/SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/RSM/Downloads/SummertimeSaga-0150-mac/SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3204, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "/Users/RSM/Downloads/SummertimeSaga-0150-mac/SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 960, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "/Users/RSM/Downloads/SummertimeSaga-0150-mac/SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 960, in event
  File "/Users/RSM/Downloads/SummertimeSaga-0150-mac/SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 651, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "/Users/RSM/Downloads/SummertimeSaga-0150-mac/SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 889, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "/Users/RSM/Downloads/SummertimeSaga-0150-mac/SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 824, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "/Users/RSM/Downloads/SummertimeSaga-0150-mac/SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 299, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/RSM/Downloads/SummertimeSaga-0150-mac/SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 306, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 357, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
  File "/Users/RSM/Downloads/SummertimeSaga-0150-mac/SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loadsave.py", line 283, in save
    save_dump(roots, renpy.game.log)
  File "/Users/RSM/Downloads/SummertimeSaga-0150-mac/SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loadsave.py", line 177, in save_dump
    f = file("save_dump.txt", "w")
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'save_dump.txt'

Darwin-14.5.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
SummertimeSaga 0.15.0

BananaUser123

Oct 25, 2017
MAN 100 PAGES OF REPEATED NONSENSE....only bug i have is i cant drill out the flute.. every time hit the bench says i have no reason to do anything there.. i dont really care as i dont like dewitt...and ross has been ended for several days and she doesnt have an answer yet.... not the end of the world for me....

is there any more with the principle and or annie other then painting them?
Did you take the drill from the left shelf in the garage? ;)

Reactions: rle68

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
Quick help pls!

1.Art class mission : magazine collection
Found 2 from the gay and music teacher but cant find the last one
2.Bio class mission: where can i find that flower? Can't find the cave..
1. Basketball field
2. The cave is 2 clicks away after entering the Forest. Click on the Waterfall part of the Forest, and then the Cave should be right in the middle.

Antoninus_

May 23, 2017
Plz can someone share his fully completed save or very advanced? Don't have time for start this game from zero again... thx.

erend

Aug 10, 2017
I'm stuck with Miss Okita (science teacher) she keeps saying "she's busy" , if someone know what to do

KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
And by the way it's version 15.1 right? So if i copy it to version 15.2 do you think it will become buggy?
Yes, the version that i played was 15.1 and I highly doubt that these saves will work on v15.2.

And by the way bro i just want to add this question how do you manage to get all the scene? when you only got 1 save? Because you need to decide in story of

Mia, Helen, Erik, Mrs. Johnson
I played all the possible variations with each character and selected all the H-Scenes upon their respective quest completion.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Nah, i think it play like Guitar hero - which suggested in the patch note, or Audition (or any music game u can google), which u have to press when the line stay in the middle of the music note, not before.
thanks, I got past it

The music symbols where disappearing still the way I was doing it, never played music games before hand, so first time seeing this mini-game.

Kris'is

Donor
May 4, 2017
in 0.15.20 i cant find a way to get june to fix the printer does anyone know what triggers it to be fixed?

KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
i saw that nerd girl scene from your playlist and i got to admit shes fucking sexy as a orc and i just saw eve damn i cant wait to progress with her honesty shes the sexiest girl in the game that dog paw tat and pierced nip is really sexy on her :heartcoveredeyes:
is it just me or that donald trump galley pick looks like hes fucking hillary it kinda reminds me of the shadman version except hillary isnt a loli :closedtongue:
He is in fact fucking hillary and i must admit it was a really nice touch and i loved it lol. I’m waiting for Eve’s quest too, she’s fucking hot.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

BigLoada

Mar 15, 2018
I'm seriously just gonna wait till everything is fixed before even attempting this again :tiredface:. Version was rushed due to pressure and it shows.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
He is in fact fucking hillary and i must admit it was a really nice touch and i loved it lol. I’m waiting for Eve’s quest too, she’s fucking hot.
that bitch is indeed a nasty women XD but that queen and slave leia thing makes me thing that annie is going to be split roasted by me and the queen :eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: KeyvinCarter

SirHansCapon

Apr 8, 2018
I have a problem. I can't go to sleep and I can´t leave the house. It tells me "I still have something I need to do before sleep". Help, please.

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes