NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Well thats just great now the game (Mac Version) when I hand her the shovel it says I have to find a shovel first, even did the work arounds and it still says it. Like WTF is the point even any more. Ever update is just more bugs that hinder gameplay, really no point in playing it right now.

Jul 11, 2017
I have a problem here and I don't know if it's normal but I can't sit on the French Class to watch the first cutscene can anyone help me please?

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
can someone tell me if in 15.2, it really lets you skip past the karaoke and continue with game like you was successful at the karaoke?

Far as am aware, you need to light the line up with correct key pressed before the key crosses the line for it to disappear?

In 15.0 I swear I did this completely twice out of loads of attempts, but I still suck she says lol

I do see there was a bug fix in 15.2 for it, so is it sorted?

erend

Aug 10, 2017
well now i'm looking for the magazine , if anyone could help me , i've find 1 stack at the teacher's lounge "teache of music" give it to me , but the 2 others i can't found them :s

SlumberingNaM

Aug 1, 2017
Quick help pls!

1.Art class mission : magazine collection
Found 2 from the gay and music teacher but cant find the last one
2.Bio class mission: where can i find that flower? Can't find the cave..

Noodles

Jul 24, 2017
how to have the artpad of eve?
Speak to her in the hallway at school in the afternoon...right side hallway in main corridor on the first floor. She says she left it in her bookbag in the park. Go to the park, get her bookbag. The artpad is missing, though. Go back to Eve, tell her it's missing. She thinks the white rapper guy standing next to her in the hallway might know where it is. Talk to him, he tells you he'll give you the artpad if you steal one of Eve's drawings from her locker for him. Go get the drawing from her locker (you need the skeleton key from the principal's desk) and return it to the rapper guy. He gives you the artbook, go back to Miss Ross's classroom, give the notebook to Mia...enjoy!

MoonFang

Jul 11, 2017
Far as am aware, you need to light the line up with correct key pressed before the key crosses the line for it to disappear?
Nah, i think it play like Guitar hero - which suggested in the patch note, or Audition (or any music game u can google), which u have to press when the line stay in the middle of the music note, not before.

Reactions: Notretsam

Vanillafiend

Feb 13, 2018
Quick help pls!

1.Art class mission : magazine collection
Found 2 from the gay and music teacher but cant find the last one
2.Bio class mission: where can i find that flower? Can't find the cave..
Last of the magazines are on the basketball court during the day.
Cave is next to the waterfall in the forest, kind of hard to see at night, but that's when you get the flower.

Reactions: SlumberingNaM

rle68

May 28, 2017
MAN 100 PAGES OF REPEATED NONSENSE....only bug i have is i cant drill out the flute.. every time hit the bench says i have no reason to do anything there.. i dont really care as i dont like dewitt...and ross has been ended for several days and she doesnt have an answer yet.... not the end of the world for me....

is there any more with the principle and or annie other then painting them?

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes