Krilloku

Feb 17, 2018
I've found a lot of the bugs I've encountered were a direct result of the incest patch. So keep that in mind if you plan on using it. I ended up removing the patch which fixed my issues.

Reactions: Morgandr

Go_Go_Gadget

Nov 3, 2017
I set in console this script, but i can't play to mini garden game like before, or this command in console just help with story but i can't play to mini game also?
You install this file?
All you need just unpack this file

Console needed only if you work in garden over and over, but aunt wont ask nothing. Go renpy->common. Search 00console.rpy Search config.console = False. Delete False write True. Shift + O in game type exit to exit.
Shouldnt be any problems

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Well thats just great now the game (Mac Version) when I hand her the shovel it says I have to find a shovel first, even did the work arounds and it still says it. Like WTF is the point even any more. Ever update is just more bugs that hinder gameplay, really no point in playing it right now.

Jul 11, 2017
I have a problem here and I don't know if it's normal but I can't sit on the French Class to watch the first cutscene can anyone help me please?

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
can someone tell me if in 15.2, it really lets you skip past the karaoke and continue with game like you was successful at the karaoke?

Far as am aware, you need to light the line up with correct key pressed before the key crosses the line for it to disappear?

In 15.0 I swear I did this completely twice out of loads of attempts, but I still suck she says lol

I do see there was a bug fix in 15.2 for it, so is it sorted?

erend

Aug 10, 2017
well now i'm looking for the magazine , if anyone could help me , i've find 1 stack at the teacher's lounge "teache of music" give it to me , but the 2 others i can't found them :s

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes