• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
So the new version also has a route choice like the last one? Not a fan of this development, all content and sex scenes should be available.

Reactions: r00m

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Is there an action you need to take before you can get to the second church scene. I am up to where she strips then the nun says you can go, try and talk to her next day she says come speak to her at night, dude says I can't go to the the church during the night phase.

Never mind, I had to go to school. Had already finished everything else there.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Donuts are not bugged at all ive done all the differant ones just to check works fine. However i will say its a tad confusing between the toppings.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Is there a way to change the aspect ratio of the game it's 4:3 standard, but I guess most of us have widescreen 16:9 now days, so why the ancient aspect ratio?

Reactions: polorsport

pheto

Nov 30, 2016
I'm getting stuck on having to take a bath, latinas get you hard, you get caught and go to the principal. But I still have to shower and the latinas still stand in there.

Edit: I can't use the map or anything.

Last edited:

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Here are the rap battle answers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will try to mod the answers to highlight the good ones

Reactions: testor

mevochelun

Jul 14, 2017
I have a bug when i try to find Harold (see picture in his desk). Can anyone help me? sorry for my bad English... It is not go on running game

May 3, 2017
Hi guys,

It's been a while since I played this. Are there any blow jobs or deepthroat till the latest update with Mia? I remember only the life guard lady and mom giving a blow job. Any one else that I have missed?

Cheers

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Here are the list of all events :

If people can give me the hints for each of them, i could make a mod who helps people !

Oh sorry for my previous post :) Theses hints are automaticly updated with the event system ;)

Reactions: TrropJunior

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi guys,

Got so fed up with having to start this game over on each release. Not comlaining about the quality as its probably the best work out there alongside Good Girl Gone Bad, but too many restarts is all.

So is this update like the last (or maybe even previous) where you can choose to just go after the new content. So for example, in the last update I just did the pal and his mother quest to see new content. Is this the same and if so are there a few first steps I need to take it order for the new content to begin?

Polala

Jul 18, 2017
I'm getting stuck on having to take a bath, latinas get you hard, you get caught and go to the principal. But I still have to shower and the latinas still stand in there.

Edit: I can't use the map or anything.
you need to get your charisma high enough to pass

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes