• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

redskys

May 20, 2017
nice fucking bugs
he tells me that they are not those

explain me better
for the donut go the the police station talk to his partner she'll tell you what topping he like his boss will tell you what donut he'll just put them togther

Reactions: parachina

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
Is anybody else having problems with the sister quest/arc? Because everything (so far) seems to be working fine for me except that I can´t progress in her story. I seem to recall that this particular quest was bugged in the past, so I don't know if that's and old issue which is back in this version, or just that I'm missing something (I think I'm not, though; I know the drill: panties, master, sneak into bed, etc., but it does not progress past the second time the old perv asks for panties).

EDIT: Nevermind. I DID forget about something: connecting the damn webcam.

Last edited:

0zymand1as

Donor
Aug 21, 2017
It does not work, he say blueberry glazed, girl say marple drizzle
Then I have no idea dude, maybe u have to do sth else first but I dont remember

EDIT:Then its different for every game, choose those toppings then mine were sprinkles and strawberry

Romeo

Nov 2, 2016
Not sure if its true or not, but maybe you need to have either high strength or dexterity or a combination of both. I kind of remember that the MC evaded the Dexter's punch then strikes back. Gonna DL the new content and play from the start again to make sure.
okay keep me posted !

4.20 star(s) 343 Votes