ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Here are the rap battle answers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will try to mod the answers to highlight the good ones

Reactions: testor

mevochelun

Jul 14, 2017
I have a bug when i try to find Harold (see picture in his desk). Can anyone help me? sorry for my bad English... It is not go on running game

May 3, 2017
Hi guys,

It's been a while since I played this. Are there any blow jobs or deepthroat till the latest update with Mia? I remember only the life guard lady and mom giving a blow job. Any one else that I have missed?

Cheers

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Here are the list of all events :

If people can give me the hints for each of them, i could make a mod who helps people !

Oh sorry for my previous post :) Theses hints are automaticly updated with the event system ;)

Reactions: TrropJunior

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi guys,

Got so fed up with having to start this game over on each release. Not comlaining about the quality as its probably the best work out there alongside Good Girl Gone Bad, but too many restarts is all.

So is this update like the last (or maybe even previous) where you can choose to just go after the new content. So for example, in the last update I just did the pal and his mother quest to see new content. Is this the same and if so are there a few first steps I need to take it order for the new content to begin?

Polala

Jul 18, 2017
I'm getting stuck on having to take a bath, latinas get you hard, you get caught and go to the principal. But I still have to shower and the latinas still stand in there.

Edit: I can't use the map or anything.
you need to get your charisma high enough to pass

pheto

Nov 30, 2016
you need to get your charisma high enough to pass
Yes, that's true when Roxxy is in there and the two girls block the entrance, but this is before that. No one blocks it, the two latinas are still inside the shower. So I cannot shower and I cannot leave the school.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Update has the same problems as the last one. The choices in the game blow, they just do. I just don't see the point in choosing between Mia and Helen. The Mia scenes were just a disappointing as the June scenes from last update. Why even bother having the younger girls available if their scenes all suck?

Reactions: parachina

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
how do i activate the console, and how do I insert money, I'm not going to fuck with the stats this time that just seems to to break the game.

T

troop00

how activate console in this v14.01??
Console Activation
------------------
! Note: Messing around in the console can cause serious bugs, only enable console if you
know what you're doing and are happy to take the risk.

1) From the main game directory navigate to the renpy folder, then open the common folder
2) Find the 00console.rpy file and open with notepad++
3) Search for the line: # If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
4) Edit the line below from: config.console = False to config.console = True
5) Save and close the file

To open the console in game press: SHIFT + O
To close the console type in "exit" or right click

Reactions: v2069

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So the new version also has a route choice like the last one? Not a fan of this development, all content and sex scenes should be available.
Then you'll be pretty disappointed in the future. As soon as dating becomes available next update you'll have to decide for one girl to take her to the prom and to get her finale scene. All in all there sure be way more than 10 possible endings in the end.

Reactions: parachina
4.20 star(s) 338 Votes