ThisKmavel

May 28, 2017
earl say blueberry glazed, girl say marple drizzle, It does not work

Some people still don't get it, the donuts you have to get, is in every playthrough different
For you it is 7 and 4 i think, or you just save beforehand and try different combinations
just put one and one together its not hard

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
I'm kinda disappointed. Didn't find the Storyline of Mia & Family interesting (kinky enough) except the Church parts and to be honest... Mia as a character and her H-scene were boring.

Artstyle still awesome but i find it a shame that the new scenes all lack that nice cross-section (X-ray) for the most part. I always enjoyed those and they were what got me hooked on the game besides it's impregnation theme.

Imho that theme should be put into focus more for future updates (damn you for teasing with placebo pills when you get the bith control for Erik's mom) and maybe implement some gameplay mechanic revolving around it (shortened fertility cycle and pregnancys, birth control sabotage and abortions, not sure what to do with the offspring after birth though).

It shouldn't be the one and only dominating thing so other kinky stuff and fetishes still have enough room but should always be present as a foundation to everything sexy that happens: If you have sex and get it inside.. you can/will get pregnant. Period. It should still stay in the players control if impregnation/pregnancy happens (unless one NPC is specifically out for risky sex and impregnation) though.

Otherwise looking forward to the next update to my favorite sexy game.. and again... damn you for placebo tease and missing x-ray!

popober

Jun 9, 2017
So how do you start the new content with Mia?

And a side note: starting all over with each update would be far less of a pain if only there was an option to skip "unseen" content. Elbow hurting is more tolerable than cramped fingers.

Vanteal

Mar 7, 2017
Bless that lad that posted the save file. I would've been mighty pissed if I'd gone through the whole game again just for that.

I hope the patreons campaign for DC to add a "skip unseen text" option sometime soon.
You're welcome.

How'd you get it to work? I downloaded it but don't how to load it
I just copied and replaced them where the save files typically are. But when you go to load them in game they're on the 2nd or 3rd page of the saves.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Seems to generate random combinaison for donut in code. Investigation ingoin for a maybe mod

Edit founded in code :

Code:
If(topping_name == harold_topping and glaze_name == harold_glaze, Function(inventory.buy_item, item = donuts_correct), Function(inventory.buy_item, item = donuts_fail)), Jump("donut_buy_dialogue")
So topping and Glazer are randomly set before in the game. Maybe you can dumpe theses variables in console.

Theses values are set in /game/scripts/script.rpy line 973 to 976

If you decompile your game, you can set donuts_correct where there is donuts_fail
Or just change your item with console

Last edited:
Reactions: Ente Supremo

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Well, another update that made me feel bad as a person... Helen scenes are way better and I really can't wait to see more of her in future updates... but poor Mia! I hope that Helen route add a threesome with her and Mia in the future, highly unlikely since we have routes, but if we can fuck Erik mom with and without Erik I think we should have an option to fuck both together... but that would ruin the purpose of the routes, thank God the routes didn't exist before, just imagine if DC makes us choose between mom and aunt... THE HORROR!

Well, at least we have almost confirmed a threesome between Helen and Angelica in future updates... I wish DC add more religious things during sex, I mentioned several times during the stream that a "Cum baptism" and a "prayer handjob" could be great... if he add more scenes in a 0.14.5 update I would like some variety, more blowjobs for example... how many we have in game?

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
So the new version also has a route choice like the last one? Not a fan of this development, all content and sex scenes should be available.

Reactions: r00m

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Is there an action you need to take before you can get to the second church scene. I am up to where she strips then the nun says you can go, try and talk to her next day she says come speak to her at night, dude says I can't go to the the church during the night phase.

Never mind, I had to go to school. Had already finished everything else there.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Donuts are not bugged at all ive done all the differant ones just to check works fine. However i will say its a tad confusing between the toppings.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Is there a way to change the aspect ratio of the game it's 4:3 standard, but I guess most of us have widescreen 16:9 now days, so why the ancient aspect ratio?

Reactions: polorsport

pheto

Nov 30, 2016
I'm getting stuck on having to take a bath, latinas get you hard, you get caught and go to the principal. But I still have to shower and the latinas still stand in there.

Edit: I can't use the map or anything.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes