Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
YES! Saves from 15.1 are loading in 15.2. :)

EDIT; Or mebbee not .... the game loaded fine but I can't play past the point of the save.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Hmmm.... seem to be stuck. Playing 15.2, no patches or anything...

MC in his bedroom late at night, says "I think I heard Debbie (Mom character) doing something downstairs"... he can go into her room, but decides he shouldn't sneak into her bed... is there something else he's supposed to do?

I've tried just going to sleep, but the MC says "I still have something I need to do before I can sleep."

Reactions: TimLord

frenkypluu

Nov 27, 2017
To be fair, you can't progress past the first morning, so there's that. :FeelsBadMan:
If you install incest patch the school won't unlock, and if you get past that and install the incest patch it just opens a whole buttload of bugs and errors and missed dialogs... You either play the patreon version and use your imagination to replace all the 'landlord / roomate' bs or you will inevitably have your progress squashed by the poor coding in the incest patch...

EldZ

Aug 19, 2017

MC in his bedroom late at night, says "I think I heard Debbie (Mom character) doing something downstairs"... he can go into her room, but decides he shouldn't sneak into her bed... is there something else he's supposed to do?

I've tried just going to sleep, but the MC says "I still have something I need to do before I can sleep."
Yeah, I'm stuck here too.

Krieg

Mar 25, 2017
Does anyone else get the shovel bug...replayed twice and still got the bug after i told diane i have it....

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
I already had sex with the arts teacher, Frances and the science teacher, but the music is locked because I'm recruiting students for the talent show, I tried to recruit everyone from school and when I went to recruit erik and get his guitar , he did not leave and I would have to make a fake to put in place, I went back and I talked to the French teacher but for now without speaking, and with my mother the same thing, but when I go into the garage he tells me to go talk to debbie my mom but she has nothing on the ink for me to use on fake guitar
How did you finish mrs .Ross path ?Looping after Smith Jubba painting

man the principal is such a bitch quite frankly i would love some jumper cables to her nips a clit smack her few times with a metal paddle then tie her up and gag her and put a vibe egg in her and leave her at the school over night bitch needs to be seriously tamed quicker then roxxy
Oh man ,also want that , domimate route for Smith. More than what the Nun did to Helen . I want her thicc ass to call me Master

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
How did you finish mrs .Ross path ?Looping after Smith Jubba painting

Oh man ,also want that , domimate route for Smith. More than what the Nun did to Helen . I want her thicc ass to call me Master
once shes tamed enough i let her slurp on my pole and drink a bowl of cum with a dog tail style but plug but that would only after the teachers have a go at her XD

popober

Jun 9, 2017
You can skip unseen text (worked for me on PC). Settings -> switch 'Read only-Text' to 'All Text'.
You can skip text, not sure about unseen though. There's an option in settings.
Yeah, just found this out after finally playing the game. Guess the first guy who answered my was either misinformed or confused about the labeling. Honestly, this is great news! Much easier to fap with a non-aching finger.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

frenkypluu

Nov 27, 2017

If you are trying to play on from a 15.1 save file in 15.2 the game sort of half restarts you and resets a lot of values, seems like you have the progress but the game thinks you have just started... so shit gets broken and you get stuck... if you want to play 15.2 you should backup and then delete all your save files from 'C:/Users/*yourusername*/appdata/roaming/renpy/summertimesaga/' and start a new game, otherwise you will not be able to progress in the game

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Yeah, just found this out after finally playing the game. Guess the first guy who answered my was either misinformed or confused about the labeling. Honestly, this is great news! Much easier to fap with a non-aching finger.
seems legit XD

Reactions: popober

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
After
once shes tamed enough i let her slurp on my pole and drink a bowl of cum with a dog tail style but plug but that would only after the teachers have a go at her XD
After slaving her as your personal slut , Have her wear Anal beads anand eggvrators on a hot lingerie during the day but is topped first with her original suit . Then have her drink like a dog while you sit in her office .

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes