SuA

Phong Lăng Thiên Hạ
Donor
Jul 10, 2017
There is a 0.15.2 Hotfix already

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
OK folks, patience is important here, you can't do everything at once. To avoid a lot of bugs and pointless drama I suggest you do not go to all the teachers at once. Each has their own story/quest line and you will be doing yourself a favor by starting with the French teacher and finishing most of that past the tutoring & poetry quests before talking to Art, Music or Science teachers and starting those quests. You will need to increase your stats to advance the quests as well, so don't neglect them early in the game.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
OK folks, patience is important here, you can't do everything at once. To avoid a lot of bugs and pointless drama I suggest you do not go to all the teachers at once. Each has their own story/quest line and you will be doing yourself a favor by starting with the French teacher and finishing most of that past the tutoring & poetry quests before talking to Art, Music or Science teachers and starting those quests. You will need to increase your stats to advance the quests as well, so don't neglect them early in the game.
That actually makes sense - and as this game keeps getting bigger and bigger a real thought-out walkthrough as to the timing of how to go about all the quests and actions will become very useful. As the Mac version still seems to have issues I will still wait a bit, but soon...(I hope)...

Reactions: jimvicious

SuA

Phong Lăng Thiên Hạ
Donor
Jul 10, 2017
Unfortunately that 'hotfix' breaks your game because you can't work in the garden anymore. See previous posts about the shovel.
Didn't know that. Never thought people can be so quick to play the new version lol

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
i think theres more too it then that like a change in the script
Maybe there is, but the game is buggy enough w/o injecting even more into it. I used the patch in the earlier games with no problems but am avoiding it in update 15.xx. With so many bugs in the overhaul the name change is good enough for me.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

samar7

Dec 16, 2017
Ok. Finished.

The update was good, not great, but good. Pretty damn funny when it wanted. The books specially managed to make me laugh a lot (cholas). I feel kinda bad about Judith with this update.

Not gonna lie. I don't like the changes on the family characters and might not download the game until it's completely finished, will still support the devs though, the game is still pretty good (I'll be dammed if Roxxy and Jenny's scene wasn't hot as shit). Who would have guessed Dexter is a gorilla?

All the teachers were great (Ross was specially underrated), but Dewitt is bae and one of the 3 finest girls in this game.
Hello
how to proceed with the sports teacher

frenkypluu

Nov 27, 2017
Just a FYI warning 15.2 breaks 15.1 saves, game seems to half try and start from beginning and locations are lost and are unable to be reopened... You will need to start a new game.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes