• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
i think theres more too it then that like a change in the script
Maybe there is, but the game is buggy enough w/o injecting even more into it. I used the patch in the earlier games with no problems but am avoiding it in update 15.xx. With so many bugs in the overhaul the name change is good enough for me.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

samar7

Dec 16, 2017
Ok. Finished.

The update was good, not great, but good. Pretty damn funny when it wanted. The books specially managed to make me laugh a lot (cholas). I feel kinda bad about Judith with this update.

Not gonna lie. I don't like the changes on the family characters and might not download the game until it's completely finished, will still support the devs though, the game is still pretty good (I'll be dammed if Roxxy and Jenny's scene wasn't hot as shit). Who would have guessed Dexter is a gorilla?

All the teachers were great (Ross was specially underrated), but Dewitt is bae and one of the 3 finest girls in this game.
Hello
how to proceed with the sports teacher

frenkypluu

Nov 27, 2017
Just a FYI warning 15.2 breaks 15.1 saves, game seems to half try and start from beginning and locations are lost and are unable to be reopened... You will need to start a new game.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
YES! Saves from 15.1 are loading in 15.2. :)

EDIT; Or mebbee not .... the game loaded fine but I can't play past the point of the save.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Hmmm.... seem to be stuck. Playing 15.2, no patches or anything...

MC in his bedroom late at night, says "I think I heard Debbie (Mom character) doing something downstairs"... he can go into her room, but decides he shouldn't sneak into her bed... is there something else he's supposed to do?

I've tried just going to sleep, but the MC says "I still have something I need to do before I can sleep."

Reactions: TimLord

frenkypluu

Nov 27, 2017
To be fair, you can't progress past the first morning, so there's that. :FeelsBadMan:
If you install incest patch the school won't unlock, and if you get past that and install the incest patch it just opens a whole buttload of bugs and errors and missed dialogs... You either play the patreon version and use your imagination to replace all the 'landlord / roomate' bs or you will inevitably have your progress squashed by the poor coding in the incest patch...

EldZ

Aug 19, 2017
Hmmm.... seem to be stuck. Playing 15.2, no patches or anything...

MC in his bedroom late at night, says "I think I heard Debbie (Mom character) doing something downstairs"... he can go into her room, but decides he shouldn't sneak into her bed... is there something else he's supposed to do?

I've tried just going to sleep, but the MC says "I still have something I need to do before I can sleep."
Yeah, I'm stuck here too.

Krieg

Mar 25, 2017
Does anyone else get the shovel bug...replayed twice and still got the bug after i told diane i have it....

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes