HotTubDaze

Sep 7, 2017
Goddammit. Guess I have to scrounge that autohotkey script again, trying to click through dialogue I've seen half a dozen times already is a pain in the finger.
You can skip unseen text (worked for me on PC). Settings -> switch 'Read only-Text' to 'All Text'.

HotTubDaze

Sep 7, 2017
I have done that. It still fails. Every time. I've tried it about 20 times so far. Have hit the keys as the notes cross...they disappear. They don't go off the screen. Eve still says "Boo, you guys suck!"
Well, I found the mini-game to be easier to pass when I switched from one hand to two hands and used index and middle fingers of both hands (dominant fingers). Something to give a shot...

Reactions: junior366

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
wait with every new update we gotta start fresh or is this the last time?
No no, you'll have to keep starting fresh with every single update unless they make a way to import save data. (which I doubt they would or could now with the patch stuff)

I'm just saying I'm going to stop playing until the 1.0 version is released, that's all.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
No no, you'll have to keep starting fresh with every single update unless they make a way to import save data. (which I doubt they would or could now with the patch stuff)

I'm just saying I'm going to stop playing until the 1.0 version is released, that's all.
Dark Cookie hired a coder specifically to do this for 0.16. So the plan is for saves from 0.16 to be used in 0.17.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Does anyone know how to get Kevin to go to gym? Erik agreed to take cafeteria job, but Kevin never shows up at gym.
I had something similar, I think I went back to the cafeteria to talk to him and/or Erik again and then it worked. You might have to wait until the next day.

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes