Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
i did all of that then i get this NameError: name 'unlock' is not defined
Easiest way to activate the console is to use , it can do it for you instead of manually editing the files.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
I'll just leave this here...
Doubtful cheating higher dexterity is a good idea, in previous version's it'd break the game & you'd have to start over.
Stats cheat:
player.stats.increase("int")
player.stats.increase("str")

player.stats.increase("dex")
player.stats.increase("chr")
Money:
player.get_money($$$)

Addy Da Daddy

Feb 4, 2018
Moms story is bugged, she has no chores for me,Sister on other hand same (games gets rekt when I ask panties with incest patch) , without patch it says never mind I dont need panties, finished science teacher's story, need help on whom to recruit for talent show,everyone just rejects the offer, n with French teacher after convincing roxxy to give exams, there is no progress with the story, Help is highly appreciated ;-;

jean-francois

Jun 12, 2017
What's so complicated about the Karaoke mini-game? You hit "S" when the notes on the "S" row is crossing the line; same for the other 3 letters. Maybe the people that can't type for shit can't do it (hunt & peckers); hint: pinky finger goes on "a"...ring goes on "s"...middle goes on "d"...pointer goes on "f"
WOW!!!! this is so useful!!

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
um what about the French teacher.. I did the save edit cheat for dex but I didn't cap it , does that affect it? cuz for some reason I cant start her story or am I missing something

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How do I ask June about the Faptic Engine?

I can only seem to find her in the morning with Eric in the computer room, as I made June his girlfriend. and everytime I ask only "nothing" is available to ask, also there a bug with the image.

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
I still have problems with putting on the fake guitar, she says that I need the paint bucket so I'll gagarem and say that I have to go talk to debbie but she has no words for this, I finished the other 3 teachers less dewitt, because (the paint bucket is apparently in my inventory if it is the same as the one I used with the art teacher, and I do not know how to get it, so if anyone has the save file of teacher dewitt, I appreciate it).

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I think I might've come across a potential bug that I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned (although they might've).

I started a new save for the hell of it, trying to streamline the progress with a single teacher this time, and ignoring everything else.

I chose the same name as on my last save, and went ahead. Now, when I arrived at the school, you are supposed to go up to the Principal, but out of muscle memory from previous playthoughs, I just went to the left corridor and did the whole Judith+mixed locker room thing.

After this, it seemed like there was no progress or anything. Even if I tried to retrace my steps and go and talk with the principal to fix the matter, she jsut threw me out, meaning that the questlines with the teachers did now spawn, etc.

At first, I thought there was some weird crossover of values since I had the same name for the MC in both saves, and that maybe the cookie jar thing was confused and assumed I had finished everything.

However, the more I'm thinking about it, the most likely answer is probably that I just cocked it up by not immediately going to the principal first.

So, a warning; when in the school on the first day, do NOT go anywhere else than to the principal at the beginning.

Goddammit. Guess I have to scrounge that autohotkey script again, trying to click through dialogue I've seen half a dozen times already is a pain in the finger.
If the content is the same you've seen a million times, why even replay it? The new content is pretty stand-alone from the older plotlines. Save yourself clicker and just don't bother.

Well, I found the mini-game to be easier to pass when I switched from one hand to two hands and used index and middle fingers of both hands (dominant fingers). Something to give a shot...
I did this too, in the end it was the best placement for me.

I should add though, that sometimes the screen just had a tiny lagspike or whatever, and suddenly I clicked a little bit wrong. That was infuriating, especially at the last concert, where you have to hit every single note.

The mini-game is just not any good the way it is made now. And it is almost inaccessible for those with certain disabilities.

In comparison, the MazeQuest game is actually quite enjoyable. It's almost like a simple mobile game. Largely stressless, too.

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes