Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
What's so complicated about the Karaoke mini-game? You hit "S" when the notes on the "S" row is crossing the line; same for the other 3 letters. Maybe the people that can't type for shit can't do it (hunt & peckers); hint: pinky finger goes on "a"...ring goes on "s"...middle goes on "d"...pointer goes on "f"

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
talk to the french teacher, apparantly you got roxxy to agree to go into the exam and cheat of you in exchande, so you're essentially done
I already had sex with the arts teacher, Frances and the science teacher, but the music is locked because I'm recruiting students for the talent show, I tried to recruit everyone from school and when I went to recruit erik and get his guitar , he did not leave and I would have to make a fake to put in place, I went back and I talked to the French teacher but for now without speaking, and with my mother the same thing, but when I go into the garage he tells me to go talk to debbie my mom but she has nothing on the ink for me to use on fake guitar

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
What's so complicated about the Karaoke mini-game? You hit "S" when the notes on the "S" row is crossing the line; same for the other 3 letters. Maybe the people that can't type for shit can't do it (hunt & peckers); hint: pinky finger goes on "a"...ring goes on "s"...middle goes on "d"...pointer goes on "f"
I have done that. It still fails. Every time. I've tried it about 20 times so far. Have hit the keys as the notes cross...they disappear. They don't go off the screen. Eve still says "Boo, you guys suck!"

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Here's a small FAQ based on questions from this thread (minor spoilers):

(Well) Known bugs:
1) There's a problem in the guitar quest finding the paint
2) The karaoke game doesn't work for some people.
3) When you try to give Jenny's panties to Somrak, the option is greyed out.

- No saves from 14.5 do not carry over, please go read the first post in this thread.
- No, you can't have a save game to show just the new content, the game is revamped and out of order from before
- Someone did share a save game from this version:
- Yes, incest is gone from the game, but there is a Lewd patch. Unfortuneately, the Lewd patch is buggier than the official release, it breaks the game right away and even if you fix that, there are bugs elsewhere
- The dev team is currently working on another hotfix.
- If you can't find someone or get them to talk about something specific, try looking at a different time of day as the quests are time specific in some cases
- The karaoke game is sort of buggy, some people have had no problems finishing it, others lots. There is a work around that works for some, try changing your game to full screen mode in the game settings
- The gym teacher doesn't have a quest line right now, it is coming in a future update
- On PC, if you do a task because a stat is too low, there will be a notice in dialogue that indicates this. For example, if your strength isn't high enough, you can't fix the printer and it shows something like [STR] in the dialogue
- You get magazines from Kevin, the basketball court, and the teacher's lounge
- The other members of the talent show are Kevin and Eve
- You can raise your intelligence by playing the computer game on the PC in your bedroom.
- The wood for the flute is found at Raven Hill
- For the French poem assignment, you need to meet Mia in the library in the afternoon

Last edited:

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Já fiz sexo com a professora de artes, Frances e a professora de ciências, mas a música está trancada porque estou recrutando alunos para o show de talentos, tentei recrutar todo mundo da escola e quando fui recrutar erik e pegar seu violão, ele não saiu e eu teria que fazer uma mentira pra colocar no lugar, voltei e conversei com a professora de francês mas por enquanto sem falar, e com a minha mãe a mesma coisa, mas quando eu entro na garagem ele fala me para ir falar com Debbie minha mãe, mas ela não tem nada na tinta para eu usar na guitarra falsa
[QUOTE = "weaselman, post: 664057, membro: 537398"] fale com o professor de francês, aparentemente você tem um roxxy para concordar em ir para o exame e trapacear em troca, então você está essencialmente pronto [/ QUOTE]

See rule number 5.

We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if its not in English

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
i am stuck on the same place, but for me for some reason i have the paint bucket on my inventory check if you do also i want to know if there is a console command i can use to enable what is already there or to delete it from inventory
now that you have spoken ... really the paint bucket is in my inventory, would it be possible to remove it with some code?

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I am gonna post in the Mod thread...and see if anyone is working on a bypass for the mini-game. I would much rather have a damn bypass for it. I really don't like the stupid mini-game anyway.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Really getting tired of this "old saves aren't compatible" B.S. Is there finally an option to skip unseen text, atleast?

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
I saw a comment from a staff that is stuck in the same part as I was, when it was time to get the paint bucket, but it is in my inventory so I can not ask Debbie where it is, would I have to remove the bucket with some code? in the part of the construction of the false guitar but I need the bucket of paint only that I need to take with my mother but not of because I already have, then would like how to exclude it?

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
Is anyone else receiving heavy lag when at Diane's house? Not to mention sometimes it says it can't find image garden close blur. I'm asking to see if this is a problem with the game or just something I did.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Goddammit. Guess I have to scrounge that autohotkey script again, trying to click through dialogue I've seen half a dozen times already is a pain in the finger.
You can skip text, not sure about unseen though. There's an option in settings.

Jun 25, 2017
I saw a comment from a staff that is stuck in the same part as I was, when it was time to get the paint bucket, but it is in my inventory so I can not ask Debbie where it is, would I have to remove the bucket with some code? in the part of the construction of the false guitar but I need the bucket of paint only that I need to take with my mother but not of because I already have, then would like how to exclude it?
Hey bby do you know how yo get cat in this game

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes