wrarar

Dec 19, 2017
DONT BUY THE HOUSE ON THE BEACH!! THERE IS A BUG KEY A REALLY ANOYING ONE!!

(this is like sarah o conor screaming that run while the bomb already explode) lol

Reactions: KaiserST

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
For those who can't do the singing game with eve, going full screen fixed it for me. Not maximizing the window, I had to go into the game settings and set it to full screen. Just maximizing the window did not fix it. When I changed the setting the game played *much* faster and I was able to pass it.

Noodles

Jul 24, 2017
i'm on the quest to get eric to help in the cafeteria, i got him the cards he was looking for and bought the card from the store, but when ever i see him there is no option to turn in the card and unlock the weightlifting.
You have to buy him the video game as well, IIRC. It's at the comic store, on the shelves on the left. You may need to advance the day to get the next events to trigger...like morning to afternoon to evening. On the map screen, just below the time of day indicator is a circular arrow...click on that to advance the day if you need to.

Topfa

Sep 3, 2017
Sisters slip bugged on me, i dont have it in my inventory, cannot ask for it because he says he doesnt need it but the master said that i need it to advance DEX
Is there a step i missed in between paying her and handing it over ?
If not, where can i edit the save to give it to me ?

Toxic_custard

May 15, 2017
I loaded a save and Okita's progression reset but since I had already gotten the passcode I'm stuck and can't progress even though I'd already done everything in the x-ray glasses mission.

This is what comes up when I select the keycode from the backpack.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/core/inventory/item_dialogues.rpy", line 156, in script
Exception: Arguments supplied, but parameter list not present

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/core/inventory/item_dialogues.rpy", line 156, in script
  File "D:\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.15.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 760, in execute
    values = apply_arguments(self.parameters, renpy.store._args, renpy.store._kwargs)
  File "D:\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.15.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 148, in apply_arguments
    raise Exception("Arguments supplied, but parameter list not present")
Exception: Arguments supplied, but parameter list not present

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
SummertimeSaga 0.15.1

hades

May 18, 2017
i see some people found the paint for the guitar, i have been having some difficulties or i might have a bug, since the paint should be on the garage or the aunt shed , int he garage it tells me to ask mom she wont give me any options to ask, i talked to all the npc characters from school and i haven't been able to trigger something please advice

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes