llong0415

Jul 27, 2017
just doesn't feel like the same game anymore.[/QUOTE said:
Please consider that it isn't the same game anymore. From the time DC started till now the game has advanced and has added a lot of content. SS is a combination of at least three types of genres, rpg, dating sim, and quest. I don't think he ever intended to just make a game consisting solely of H-scenes. I understand if you think it's gotten boring for you, but, I enjoy the gameplay. Many games bore the bejeezus out of me, this one doesn't.

abe133

Apr 15, 2018
Hey, guys. I need help How do I get the magazines on the basketball court? Whenever I try, dexter stops me.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
All this waiting and the game comes out incredibly bugged, funny

It's player.inventory.money=xxx
Also it seems that I'm stuck on night and I can't go to sleep because I have to sneak into the school with Eric, but at the same time it tells me that I can't go there at night
Maybe yu have triggered the Eric's basement minigame scene of Eve,yu can't go to sleep if yu don't complete that minigame quest

d0ct0rd00m

Aug 5, 2017
I just replied this to someone else, but look for a program called XnConvert. It can convert those png's to actual png's.
I already did that and posted the link for it a few pages back. search really needs to be utilized by people

Reactions: llong0415

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Hey, guys. I need help How do I get the magazines on the basketball court? Whenever I try, dexter stops me.
Did it give you red red [Dex] warning? Someone mentioned you need a certain stat level to do it. Maybe it was [Int]?

bonzz

Mar 17, 2018
ug: giving the 500 dollars to jeny for roxy's cheerleader training doesn't remove them from your cash stock
Technically that's indeed a bug, but really that's a luxury problem compared to what all the rest of us are going through x'D
Still nice find, very observatory of you!

Reactions: Darkaura

EvilCartman

Jun 10, 2017
So, I made the 2 serums but I dont know how to get it to Smith.... At night I can click on the coffee machine( and nothing happens) and during the day Smith is there...... What to do?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So, I made the 2 serums but I dont know how to get it to Smith.... At night I can click on the coffee machine( and nothing happens) and during the day Smith is there...... What to do?
I think she's only there during the afternoon. It should work in the morning.

ashw

Mar 13, 2017
i'm on the quest to get eric to help in the cafeteria, i got him the cards he was looking for and bought the card from the store, but when ever i see him there is no option to turn in the card and unlock the weightlifting.

the dog

Jan 24, 2018
I think my problem with the Mother story not advancing is the fact that I didnt hear the telephone call from the gasters nor they next day visit from them .Any way to enable it from console? Do i have to be at a specific time in the hose to hear it?

4.10 star(s) 355 Votes