• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Holy shit, this thread is piling up comments.

I just want to give a shout out to the people working on the incest patch. There has to be a lot of annoyances and frustration trying to make it work, and people's feedback - even if helpful - is probably also at least a bit annoying (especially when it's demanding and arrogant). But still, you're doing god's work, guys. Maybe not Yahweh, but there has to be some other god getting his jollies off to hot family action.

Also, Mrs. Dewitt is confirmed for bae. I hope there's a function in the future where you can invite characters over to the beach house you can buy, and have them over for the night. ;) I'd love to see those big black tits bounce form another angle.

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
because I can not increase my level of intelligence in version 0.15.1 ?, I have two versions in different folders and in 0.14.5.2 I get very well and raise the level so much that I have refilled and left at the maximum but I can not do in 0.15. 1, Is there any way I can play with cheat mode?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
it seem dev is uplifting eve and i like it, hope 0.17 is about Eve and her sister
Indeed. Eve and Judith got quite a boost this update though I still think the cult will be in the lead if he doesn't include any home stories again. I'm a bit sad that Rhonda didn't get a bit more this update.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
because I can not increase my level of intelligence in version 0.15.1 ?, I have two versions in different folders and in 0.14.5.2 I get very well and raise the level so much that I have refilled and left the maximum but I can not do in 0.15. 1, I'm using cheat mode, have any problems with this version?

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
because I can not increase my level of intelligence in version 0.15.1 ?, I have two versions in different folders and in 0.14.5.2 I get very well and raise the level so much that I have refilled and left the maximum but I can not do in 0.15. 1, I'm using cheat mode, have any problems with this version?
PLay Maze Runner on MC's PC to raise INT stat.

Reactions: Zkorey

hades

May 18, 2017
ok so i have this problem Clip.jpg i have the paint but the event wont trigger , also i have no idea how the paint appeared on my inventory

darkyamidesu

Oct 26, 2017
Here, maybe someone need it..
^_^

*edited, i think everything done
Known Bug
Aqua is still locked (i already "do Thing" with her)
Some image are locked (i already done it, but still locked)

Last edited:
Reactions: shin_94

Hunt12

Jan 19, 2018
I trained at the gym but ms Bridget still says i need to train at the gym all my stats are full i even cant talk to her in her office whats the proplem

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes