j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Not really ( to me playing the wrong game) I just feel the game has gotten boring the past 2 updates
Well, the there have always been quests and minigames but in the past most of those quests were simply related to money (buy item X for Jenny or Erik) and thus rather uninspired. I quite like that there's some diversity right now and that you actually have real quests and have to interact with different characters. But that's indeed very subjective. I think this trend will continue and DC won't go back to those very easy "pay money" quests and I'm sure that for example Jenny will get new quests as well as soon as her story gets reworked.

Reactions: Sober Satan

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Seems my game broke, character dialog keeps resetting. Oh well, guess i wait for the second bugfix patch :'(

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Other people have had success by making the game full screen, have you tried that?
Also tried with the full screen but still no progress :(
Can yu plz pass this minigame for me ?Here is the save game file,save after the minigame & upload that ,thnx in advance

Last edited:

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
bug: giving the 500 dollars to jeny for roxy's cheerleader training doesn't remove them from your cash stock

Tribal1988

Aug 27, 2017
hey guys, i take the beer from Erik, but i can't give them to the guys at park? How can i give the beer?

And what is the donut for the Mia's father (bluberry glazed i can't find the right choice)?

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
hey guys, i take the beer from Erik, but i can't give them to the guys at park? How can i give the beer?

And what is the donut for the Mia's father (bluberry glazed i can't find the right choice)?
The donut flavour is random so it's tough to tell what the answer is. You can just try the four combos with blueberry glazed.

You give the beer to the guys in the auditorium.

bonzz

Mar 17, 2018
II extracted the images using ren bat, but can't open the images!? Cause apparently theyre corrupt even though theyre .png. Im suspecting It's on purpose.
I remember DC was experimenting with Webp formats for video and images, I think that may be the cause.. just google webp to png and let us know, you got this far..

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
I extracted the images using ren bat, but can't open the images!? Cause apparently theyre corrupt even though theyre .png. Im suspecting It's on purpose.
I just replied this to someone else, but look for a program called XnConvert. It can convert those png's to actual png's.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Is there a way to change a name with console commands? I accidentally blanked out Debbie's name and it's really bugging me.

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes