KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
First of all, I am a lazy SOB, so I don't want to search 551 pages to see if anybody else mentioned this....
BUT.... Am I the only one who f#cking hates it that, with every new update, you have to play the same story over and over again??
Nope, but that's also why I just go straight for cheat mode at this point. I've done the setups so many times its mostly a click fest before I even get to anything good. It's why I usually skip a few releases in between playing so I can actually have a bit of new stuff stored up to look at.

Feb 7, 2018
First of all, I am a lazy SOB, so I don't want to search 551 pages to see if anybody else mentioned this....
BUT.... Am I the only one who f#cking hates it that, with every new update, you have to play the same story over and over again??
I too dislike when people don't have god powers and can't do the things I wish for them to do.

Reactions: EvilCartman

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I don't actually mind, if anything I would probably play through it again so it doesn't feel rushed but I get how it could be really annoying for others.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
well from the bad it was finally reconfirmed Roxy for 0.16 (as was expected from the beginning), I just hope that with Roxy's mother there are many more scenes than what we saw with Mia's mother

(Sorry my english )

Chyngo

Nov 2, 2017
As far as I recall this is a "problem" that developers are aware of, I remember a post in Patreon (4 or 5 months ago) talking about this issue and they said that in a future they will make saves from previous updates compatible with the new ones, but for now this is not an important problem to be solved for them so we will have to wait.

Nikeee

Sep 16, 2016
As far as I recall this is a "problem" that developers are aware of, I remember a post in Patreon (4 or 5 months ago) talking about this issue and they said that in a future they will make saves from previous updates compatible with the new ones, but for now this is not an important problem to be solved for them so we will have to wait.
I wish we could at least skip unread dialogues like every other Renpy made games, it would help tremendously.

MalcolmSex

Nov 26, 2017
don't really care for roxxy but then again i wasn't that excited for the teachers at first but now the update looks great so i don't know, maybe roxxy will grow on me

still mad that we couldn't even vote for eve. i mean if dc is not going to include her in polls until the incest shit is resolved then it's going to be years until we get the eve update even though she always has good numbers in the polls.. even if incest is back people are probably just going to vote for more home stories again so yeah eve is never going to get her update, nor is ronda or judith :(

Reactions: jackkane

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
don't really care for roxxy but then again i wasn't that excited for the teachers at first but now the update looks great so i don't know, maybe roxxy will grow on me

still mad that we couldn't even vote for eve. i mean if dc is not going to include her in polls until the incest shit is resolved then it's going to be years until we get the eve update even though she always has good numbers in the polls.. even if incest is back people are probably just going to vote for more home stories again so yeah eve is never going to get her update, nor is ronda or judith :(
You have to remember that SS will be a very large game and when v.15 comes out it will be about 20% done.

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017

Don't care much for Roxxy either, though her mother on the other hand... I like em thicc~ Her personality is meh though. Hopefully we get more stuff for Judith and June soon

I really want Eve to get some love (pun intended) soon as well, I've always had soft spot for her type. Also looking forward to the teachers, that's gonna be a fun romp

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
poll results:

So from what I gathered way back MC will have to beat Dexter in Basketball to make Roxxy interested. Now the question is what role will Roxxy's friends play in all this?
Roxxy's mom is probably the Helen of that update, so you either you bang her or Roxxy.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
So from what I gathered way back MC will have to beat Dexter in Basketball to make Roxxy interested. Now the question is what role will Roxxy's friends play in all this?
Roxxy's mom is probably the Helen of that update, so you either you bang her or Roxxy.
I'm hoping that the friends get plowed first and then tell Roxxy how good it is, then when MC defeats Dexter, she decides to take the plunge.

Since we won't be seeing the Slinky Twins in a threesome anytime soon, nor Eve and Jenny, a threesome involving MC and Roxxy's two friends seems like as good a time as any to fit one in.

Reactions: Eavesdropz and Luxx

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
DC has stated he's drawn the trap without a penis. I'm in the camp of it's her.

As someone who's seen Hitomi's tits way too close for comfort, don't insult Judith like that.
It isnt her. DC said he is thinking of a solution for that because the vast majority of his fans are not fans of traps.

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
Really doubt that to be honest. If I had to choose between the mother and Roxxy I would always bang the youger, more slinder, daughter. Although it is definitely possible to have to choose between those two bimbos.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
DarkCookie-Today at 12:22 PM

@Everyone Too busy this weekend for streams and will need a break. I will stream fresh on Monday with new content!
The poll for 0.16 has also ended, and Roxxy has been chosen for our next update! I will be streaming Roxxy development starting monday. Thanks to those who participated!

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
DarkCookie-Today at 12:22 PM

@Everyone Too busy this weekend for streams and will need a break. I will stream fresh on Monday with new content!
The poll for 0.16 has also ended, and Roxxy has been chosen for our next update! I will be streaming Roxxy development starting monday. Thanks to those who participated!
and was really looking forward to the sisters update too...oh well maybe in about 5 years when this game is wrapping up cookie will add the sister content:)

jamesg

Nov 9, 2017
Personally I was hoping for either the principal and the cult ark or extended Helen/Nun storyline to develop but Roxxy will do fine for now.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes