PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
So from what I gathered way back MC will have to beat Dexter in Basketball to make Roxxy interested. Now the question is what role will Roxxy's friends play in all this?
Roxxy's mom is probably the Helen of that update, so you either you bang her or Roxxy.
I'm hoping that the friends get plowed first and then tell Roxxy how good it is, then when MC defeats Dexter, she decides to take the plunge.

Since we won't be seeing the Slinky Twins in a threesome anytime soon, nor Eve and Jenny, a threesome involving MC and Roxxy's two friends seems like as good a time as any to fit one in.

Reactions: Eavesdropz and Luxx

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
DC has stated he's drawn the trap without a penis. I'm in the camp of it's her.

As someone who's seen Hitomi's tits way too close for comfort, don't insult Judith like that.
It isnt her. DC said he is thinking of a solution for that because the vast majority of his fans are not fans of traps.

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
So from what I gathered way back MC will have to beat Dexter in Basketball to make Roxxy interested. Now the question is what role will Roxxy's friends play in all this?
Roxxy's mom is probably the Helen of that update, so you either you bang her or Roxxy.
Really doubt that to be honest. If I had to choose between the mother and Roxxy I would always bang the youger, more slinder, daughter. Although it is definitely possible to have to choose between those two bimbos.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
DarkCookie-Today at 12:22 PM

@Everyone Too busy this weekend for streams and will need a break. I will stream fresh on Monday with new content!
The poll for 0.16 has also ended, and Roxxy has been chosen for our next update! I will be streaming Roxxy development starting monday. Thanks to those who participated!

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
DarkCookie-Today at 12:22 PM

@Everyone Too busy this weekend for streams and will need a break. I will stream fresh on Monday with new content!
The poll for 0.16 has also ended, and Roxxy has been chosen for our next update! I will be streaming Roxxy development starting monday. Thanks to those who participated!
and was really looking forward to the sisters update too...oh well maybe in about 5 years when this game is wrapping up cookie will add the sister content:)

jamesg

Nov 9, 2017
Personally I was hoping for either the principal and the cult ark or extended Helen/Nun storyline to develop but Roxxy will do fine for now.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
don't really care for roxxy but then again i wasn't that excited for the teachers at first but now the update looks great so i don't know, maybe roxxy will grow on me

still mad that we couldn't even vote for eve. i mean if dc is not going to include her in polls until the incest shit is resolved then it's going to be years until we get the eve update even though she always has good numbers in the polls.. even if incest is back people are probably just going to vote for more home stories again so yeah eve is never going to get her update, nor is ronda or judith :(
No one likes Eve: most people like Roxxy, the principal and the family members (i.e., most people love BIG TITS).
You can bet that 0.17 and 0.18 updates will be the main storyline and the cult storyline.

MalcolmSex

Nov 26, 2017
No one likes Eve: most people like Roxxy, the principal and the family members (i.e., most people love BIG TITS).
You can bet that 0.17 and 0.18 updates will be the main storyline and the cult storyline.

it's not really representative but how can you say no one likes eve? i'm watching dc's last two streams and people keep asking if eve has scenes or why she isn't included in the poll

everyone needs their big tiddy goth gf

Reactions: jackkane

shark101

Nov 17, 2017
I'm kinda surprised that Mia's story with her mom Helen and the nun have very little support in the current poll.

Helen is so devoted and would do anything that the nun commanded (so naughty), and the nun needs a good GB to quench her obsessive appetite of sex.

upload_2018-3-31_22-10-15.png

Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016
I'm kinda surprised that Mia's story with her mom Helen and the nun have very little support in the current poll.

Helen is so devoted and would do anything that the nun commanded (so naughty), and the nun needs a good GB to quench her obsessive appetite of sex.

View attachment 83679
I am surprised main story got so many votes there was a time it got 1 percent of votes i think

Reactions: shark101

Luxx

Jul 8, 2017
Choice of characters to update aside, with all these big tits in this game, why the hell isnt there any juicy pov paizuri/tittyfucking yet?!?!??!? There should be tons of it!

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
Wow, I'd skipped a couple of updates, but goddamn, that Mom storyline got good. :-o

I really hope the Patreon bullshit isn't going to fuck that part up. I need that MILF twin sandwich.

Reactions: jackkane
4.20 star(s) 340 Votes