Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
don't really care for roxxy but then again i wasn't that excited for the teachers at first but now the update looks great so i don't know, maybe roxxy will grow on me

still mad that we couldn't even vote for eve. i mean if dc is not going to include her in polls until the incest shit is resolved then it's going to be years until we get the eve update even though she always has good numbers in the polls.. even if incest is back people are probably just going to vote for more home stories again so yeah eve is never going to get her update, nor is ronda or judith :(
No one likes Eve: most people like Roxxy, the principal and the family members (i.e., most people love BIG TITS).
You can bet that 0.17 and 0.18 updates will be the main storyline and the cult storyline.

MalcolmSex

Nov 26, 2017
No one likes Eve: most people like Roxxy, the principal and the family members (i.e., most people love BIG TITS).
You can bet that 0.17 and 0.18 updates will be the main storyline and the cult storyline.

it's not really representative but how can you say no one likes eve? i'm watching dc's last two streams and people keep asking if eve has scenes or why she isn't included in the poll

everyone needs their big tiddy goth gf

Reactions: jackkane

shark101

Nov 17, 2017
I'm kinda surprised that Mia's story with her mom Helen and the nun have very little support in the current poll.

Helen is so devoted and would do anything that the nun commanded (so naughty), and the nun needs a good GB to quench her obsessive appetite of sex.

upload_2018-3-31_22-10-15.png

Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016
I'm kinda surprised that Mia's story with her mom Helen and the nun have very little support in the current poll.

Helen is so devoted and would do anything that the nun commanded (so naughty), and the nun needs a good GB to quench her obsessive appetite of sex.

View attachment 83679
I am surprised main story got so many votes there was a time it got 1 percent of votes i think

Reactions: shark101

Luxx

Jul 8, 2017
Choice of characters to update aside, with all these big tits in this game, why the hell isnt there any juicy pov paizuri/tittyfucking yet?!?!??!? There should be tons of it!

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
Wow, I'd skipped a couple of updates, but goddamn, that Mom storyline got good. :-o

I really hope the Patreon bullshit isn't going to fuck that part up. I need that MILF twin sandwich.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

View attachment 83679
All i hope for is a lot of new stuff been months of waiting.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

it's not really representative but how can you say no one likes eve? i'm watching dc's last two streams and people keep asking if eve has scenes or why she isn't included in the poll

everyone needs their big tiddy goth gf
I will tell you a secret: guys don't like ugly girls.

I'll tell you another thing: do you know what a "silent majority" is? minorities are more vocal.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I am surprised main story got so many votes there was a time it got 1 percent of votes i think

for example I would like to update the story because of Maria, along with Debbie and Diane I find one of the sexiest Milf in the game (who knows maybe because I'm Italian :extremelyhappy:)

Choice of characters to update aside, with all these big tits in this game, why the hell isnt there any juicy pov paizuri/tittyfucking yet?!?!??!? There should be tons of it!
in fact it was something that disappointed me in updating Debbie, I assumed that there was, instead .............

(sorry my english )

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I'm love and miss this game and with the Patreon drama I was honestly expecting it to be discontinued or abandoned ... any news on when we will see an update release?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
... any news on when we will see an update release?
Almost certainly within the next 2 weeks, earlyer if they get their act together a bit (for details you can simply check the progress bar in the first post of this topic/the SS patreon page). Else nothing has really happened in terms SS' future. Even the patreon numbers stayed basically the same and we didn't see the crash some people predicted.

michael79

May 24, 2017
realy noone like to give a save from end of 14.5? where all is done?
this save here ar so far till end.
or i am the only, who played all charakters?

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes