Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
"How do I update my saves?"

Other thread

"Hire someone new!"
To be fair, he is addressing some of those complaints.

Dogeek is a new permanent coder on the SS team who will help us revamp our code base (while other devs continue to implement new content and features)! It's something we had planned for a while since the game's scope has grown so much since its creation. Hopefully this will allow us to find ways to better adapt to the increasing size and complexity of the game. The biggest improvement we hope to achieve (other than cleaning up the old mess and avoiding reoccurring bugs) will be to allow save games to function across updates.​

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Yeah, I'd read about that and I've commented on it in the past (no, I'm not diving back through the comments to pull up the post...)

The problem is the cyclical nature of this forum though. We kinda need something to point people to so we can break the cycle of new informed people and try to keep and maintain SS discussion.

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
hmm the next part should be the boat thing or dads story.. It would be kool if the boat takes you to another city and you meet new people

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Why would the father's story line be affected by the no incest rule? Did you think the MC and his father had an affair?
More like will the father still be the MC's father in the new version or was he just the "landlady's" husband?
If it's the latter why should MC want to investigate that dude's death and if it's the former why would said 'landlady' mourn the guy? We can't have both I'm afraid.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Yeah, I'd read about that and I've commented on it in the past (no, I'm not diving back through the comments to pull up the post...)

The problem is the cyclical nature of this forum though. We kinda need something to point people to so we can break the cycle of new informed people and try to keep and maintain SS discussion.
Well, we could always take the lazy route and either ignore them or tell them to use the friggin' "search this thread only" function of the search bar. On the bright side, the incidents of arguments have died down.

Edit: PS. Please don't reply to the guy above me. It'll likely start a chain reaction. Actually, scratch that, the guy's a part of an ongoing chain. Please don't feed the chain.

shade700

May 26, 2017
More like will the father still be the MC's father in the new version or was he just the "landlady's" husband?
If it's the latter why should MC want to investigate that dude's death and if it's the former why would said 'landlady' mourn the guy? We can't have both I'm afraid.
could be that the father and the "landlady" were in a clandestine relationship to explain the morning...

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
could be that the father and the "landlady" were in a clandestine relationship to explain the morning...
You mean like Dad and her were dating but before anything serious could happen he died?
Yeah that would work, and also give a reason why she would take the MC in.

Yeag. DC said there will be a future option for this to happen, altough HOW it works is still a mystery.
Well first of when a man and a woman love each other very much... :p

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Do you guys think their will be pregnancy content?
Not looking good ATM.

What updates are we putting on hold for the time being:

• Jenny's rework, improved story and extended content
  • Diane's improved story and pregnancy feature (Diane only for now)
  • Erik and Mrs. Johnson's improved story and Anna's yoga

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
I'm a bit lost on why ms Johnson is being put on hold. erik can be there but just don't do anything ( I personally gave him a gf) which wouldn't make it incest

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes