• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

drayth06

Dec 28, 2016
The funny thing is that some of these people are actually okay with waiting a game from a triple a studio for months/years even when they know they will have to pay even more for the dlc but when the update for a FREE game is delayed by even one day, they whine about it as if it's the worst thing in the world besides the incest is only delayed not cancelled. For those who wants an incest game so badly, just check dod or another game under the incest tag (they will also be the first to download the next update when it's out).

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
Due to the whole incest thing on patreon are they taking it out completely or will they still have it like a "patch" on their home site?

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Kek. People calling DC a milker have no idea what a milker truly is. See P and P for more.

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Coding can take forever to finish since dark cookie don't code himself though.

Zaraki12

Dec 17, 2016
Fun fact is that 4 out of the 6 latest streams messages in DC discord were send at 4:11pm, 4-11 release date? maybe... :FeelsGoodMan: DC trolling us? fact... :test:

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Unless you go by retard-notation, 4-11 is the 4th of november
That's really a matter of perspectgive, isn't it? I say: November 4th, so 11-04-18 isn't backwards.

On topic, I think it was stated in here that DC said he would finish the art on Sunday, so I am glad he didn't miss his target again. And I believe dogeek (the new coder) is helping code this update, so hopefully the release will beless than last time. Last release the art was done and release came 16 days later. This time, bigger update, but perhaps less complicated since the last release was a re-work. Cross your fingers kids! :D

Anon9797

Mar 2, 2018
speaking paying for overpriced items...gtx 1080 ti now have a 800 dollar mark up thanks to crypto mining cunts buying all of the stock. it's only around 460 dollars on nvidia's site.
That sucks. Luckily, I have a store that will sell the cards for MSRP if you can prove that you are using it for a computer and not a mining rig. If you can't then they sell it for the inflated price.

Reactions: jackkane

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
That sucks. Luckily, I have a store that will sell the cards for MSRP if you can prove that you are using it for a computer and not a mining rig. If you can't then they sell it for the inflated price.
how do you prove it though? I can post lie after lie...it doesn't necessary prove anything though.:FeelsBadMan:

i actually like lily in the valley its a good past time for my other games however the true milkers are gumdrop games and Slonique
add irremediable to that growing list:FeelsBadMan:

Anon9797

Mar 2, 2018
how do you prove it though? I can post lie after lie...it doesn't necessary prove anything though.:FeelsBadMan:

I would guess a picture of your rig would be enough or maybe bringing it up there. I managed to get my cards before the sudden influx of miners. I will have to find out when I build another one or when I am looking to update my cards.

Reactions: jackkane

suntzu

Nov 26, 2017
fuck me. haven't been on this thread for 2 months and it just ballooned into people literally reapeting ad nauseum the same goddamned points.

DC effed up
DC didn't eff up
progress is slow
progress isn't slow
ad nausem

it's like a merrygoround of insanity at this point.. As Blizzard always say: ''It'll be done, when it's done''

P.S. yeah I know I'm adding to the cyclicity but last 50 pages I read really put me in a foul mood.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

Anon9797

Mar 2, 2018
fuck me. haven't been on this thread for 2 months and it just ballooned into people literally reapeting ad nauseum the same goddamned points.

DC effed up
DC didn't eff up
progress is slow
progress isn't slow
ad nausem

it's like a merrygoround of insanity at this point.. As Blizzard always say: ''It'll be done, when it's done''

P.S. yeah I know I'm adding to the cyclicity but last 50 pages I read really put me in a foul mood.
I just ignore everything and look at the last and first 3-4 pages. No point in reading posts that are that old

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes