Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
now that I think of it.. the fathers story line shouldn't be affect by the new rules right? he can be a single dad or something

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
now that I think of it.. the fathers story line shouldn't be affect by the new rules right? he can be a single dad or something
pretty sure the only thing thats gonna change is that the Diane and Jenny wont be MCs family no longer. But the rest stays the same

rle68

May 28, 2017
He said on stream that the pizza place couple played an important role in the progression of the father story, so thats why he is expanding the pizza place. Dont know if we´ll get any lewd stuff there tho. Probably not
he better i know my mc wants to bang the pizza chicks big tits lol

Reactions: Ferghus

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
That reminds me, I remember seeing them at the church for the first time and thinking 'Is she giving him head or is that just how her hair looks?' I'm hoping it's the former.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
All women in the game will by the end of it be bangable.

Progress for v0.15 - Total Tasks: 52 Completed: 63.46% InProgress: 17.31% Remaining: 19.23%

Reactions: Surducan

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
Im looking forward to how that story is gonna play out because DC said the pizza guy plays a key role in finding out what happened to the father, meaning he is going to help you. But at the same time you are gonna cuck him with his wife (which is what i hope for).

rle68

May 28, 2017
Im looking forward to how that story is gonna play out because DC said the pizza guy plays a key role in finding out what happened to the father, meaning he is going to help you. But at the same time you are gonna cuck him with his wife (which is what i hope for).
now the pizza guy needs a daughter lol were just some sick fuckers

Reactions: Darkaura and a1fox3

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Why would the father's story line be affected by the no incest rule? Did you think the MC and his father had an affair?

Decent Wanker

Sep 28, 2017
Apologies if saves have been posted already, but here's a set for .14.52
1-1: Beginning of new mom content
1-2: Start/midway into most quests like Mia, Sister, etc.
1-3: Everything unlocked, but all choices still open.
Where should I put these files? I don't know where I need to put them. Sorry.

U

User_51567

I hope there is a lewd patch. I'm not really into the incest stuff personally but overtime I play Man of the House I have to fix it since the Patreon safe version is retarded.
It's Ren'py..
So a patch is made within a couple minutes normally with Ren'py..
So i wouldn't worry to much about it ;) .

I know when it comes out and there isn't a patch available i will make one myself ;)

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes