• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Do you guys think their will be pregnancy content?
Not looking good ATM.

What updates are we putting on hold for the time being:

• Jenny's rework, improved story and extended content
  • Diane's improved story and pregnancy feature (Diane only for now)
  • Erik and Mrs. Johnson's improved story and Anna's yoga

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
I'm a bit lost on why ms Johnson is being put on hold. erik can be there but just don't do anything ( I personally gave him a gf) which wouldn't make it incest

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
this waiting is becoming unnerving :'(, every day I watch the progress bar with the hope that it increases a bit but nothing .....................

(Sorry my English )

Reactions: Lastwords

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
the developer of the twist gets away with adopted though so that's bullshit.
I still think the main problem is how it's advertised. They're not some prude people policing the actual content but rather trying to run an attractive business, so they're avoiding anything that might make them look bad.

Granted, I haven't read what each developer had to say but a few wrote about it and my main take on it is that they don't want people to advertise they're selling incest-related games, but rather that they're selling sex-related games.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

MHG95

Nov 10, 2017
guys im stuck mom part

I'm point where she suppose to invite MC to washroom and give blowjob but im not getting scene. went kitchen so many times never got the option
I get reguler washroom scene when i peek in washroom and i cal also sleep with her night time

Reactions: darkblade1018

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
I still think the main problem is how it's advertised. They're not some prude people policing the actual content but rather trying to run an attractive business, so they're avoiding anything that might make them look bad.

Granted, I haven't read what each developer had to say but a few wrote about it and my main take on it is that they don't want people to advertise they're selling incest-related games, but rather that they're selling sex-related games.
No, the developers are selling Adult games that have incest in it. Patreon is now censoring their mistake of offering their service to the developers of adult gaming.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes